HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

Turkic Genocide

<< < (2/10) > >>

Marka Ragnos:
About Belgium:

That country itsel is brittish-made fake-state who should not be even exist.

Altay-Turan:

--- Alıntı yapılan: Marka Ragnos - 10 Şubat 2008 ---About Belgium:

That country itsel is brittish-made fake-state who should not be even exist.

--- Alıntı sonu ---

For sure Belgium was British-made. When Bonaparte's French Empire has definitely lost the conflict against the rest of Europe, Belgium has been given to the Dutch Guillaume D'Orange just to weaken France. However, Belgians (both Walloons and Flemish) were Catholic whereas Guillaume and his people were Protestant.
Guillame has failed to treat Catholic people with justice, and never contributed to the South of his Country. It has brought a rising up with a French Spirit. Brussels was the first to rise up, finally, both French and Englishmen have supported the independence and a German nobel guy has become king: Leopold de Saxe Cobourg-Gota.

However, I think Belgians, and especially Walloons had been hard-working people (up to the 1970's). The industry is quite developped. We also know that when Belgium was invaded by Germans during WW2, Hitler had ordered not to bomb the works which were, at that time, the world's best ones!

ilteris9:
Regarding Belgium, I think that artificial state should be divided between France and the Netherlands.

About the Bulgarians. The amount of Bulġar Turks that migrated to Moesia was rather low. Most of the modern Bulgars or Bulgarians are the descendents of Latinised Thracians and Slavic settlers, with only a few Turkic elements.

Altay-Turan:

--- Alıntı yapılan: ilteriş9 - 11 Şubat 2008 ---Regarding Belgium, I think that artificial state should be divided between France and the Netherlands.

--- Alıntı sonu ---

It was the most important possibility, up to a few months ago. I don't know what will happen, but I think Belgium will go on to exist. The most important problem is the situation of Brussels; it's surrounded by Flemish-speaking people, whereas the 80% of the city is French speaking, not easy to share at all.

--- Alıntı yapılan: ilteriş9 - 11 Şubat 2008 ---About the Bulgarians. The amount of Bulġar Turks that migrated to Moesia was rather low. Most of the modern Bulgars or Bulgarians are the descendents of Latinised Thracians and Slavic settlers, with only a few Turkic elements.

--- Alıntı sonu ---

I don't think so, I remember having read an article about the Macedonian minority in Bulgaria. It was stipulated that there were many differences among these two people, and the most important one was the racial one: Bulgars were "Mongoloïd" (!:)), not the case for the Macedonians. When I pass through Bulgaria to go on holiday to Turkey, I can see that they're Slav-mixed, however the typical Bulgar still looks like a Turk. Genetic tests would say that the most strong element in the Bulgar genes is the Turkish one.

ilteris9:
I have been to Bulgaria too, and I have seen no one who looked liked the average Turkic from the Steppes. The Turkic Bulġars that came to Moesia was small in number as I have stated, and a few centuries later, they became assimiliated into the Thracian-Slavic subjects of the Bulgarian kingdom. Today's Slavic-speaking Bulgarians have nothing to do with the Turkic peoples.

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

[*] Önceki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git