Gönderen Konu: KÖRÖSİ İ CSOMA SANDOR AND AFTERWARDS HAUSHOFER  (Okunma sayısı 10854 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Kök-Börü

• Ziyaretçi
Alexander Csoma de Körös (Körösi Csoma Sandor) (1784-1842) was a Hungarian scholar obsessed with the quest to find the origins of the Hungarian people. Based on the linguistic affinities between Hungarian and the Turkic languages, he felt that the origins of the Hungarian people were in “the land of the Yugurs (Uighurs)” in East Turkistan (Xinjiang, Sinkiang). He believed that if he could reach Lhasa, he would find there the keys for locating his homeland.

HAUSHOFER

Hungarian, Finnish, the Turkic languages, Mongolian, and Manchu belong to the Ural-Altaic family of languages, also known as the Turanian family.From 1909, the Turks had a pan-Turanian movement spearheaded by a society known as the Young Turks. The Hungarian Turanian Society soon followed in 1910 and the Turanian Alliance of Hungary in 1920. Some scholars believe that the Japanese and Korean languages also belong to the Turanian family. Thus, the Turanian National Alliance was founded in Japan in 1921 and the Japanese Turanian Society in the early 1930s. Haushofer was undoubtedly aware of these movements, which sought the origins of the Turanian race in Central Asia. It fit in well with the Thule Society’s search for the origins of the Aryan race there as well. His interest in Tibetan culture added weight to the candidacy of Tibet as the key to finding a common origin for the Aryan and Turanian races and for gaining the power of vril that its spiritual leaders possessed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short Biography of Alexander Berzin Becoming Involved with Buddhism Relationship with a Spiritual Teacher in Two Lifetimes Do You Believe in Rebirth? English Publications of Dr. Berzin Non-English Publications of Dr. Berzin Dr. Berzin's Teaching Schedule About Us
Message from His Holiness the Dalai Lama About Acknowledgments Accessibility New Items Help Us
Appeal for Support Donations Skills Remaining Work Glossary
Glossary English Terms Glossary Tibetan Terms

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
Re: KÖRÖSİ İ CSOMA SANDOR
« Yanıtla #1 : 16 Ağustos 2007 »
About word Turan, I wonder does old Finnish word Turja (Maybe Turyana-kind word) connestions to that...

Turja was son of Thunder-God Ukko in some sources and originally Kola Peninsula was known as Turja's Peninsula, in old time...

Kök-Börü

• Ziyaretçi
Ynt: KÖRÖSİ İ CSOMA SANDOR AND AFTERWARDS HAUSHOFER
« Yanıtla #2 : 16 Ağustos 2007 »
About word Turan, I wonder does old Finnish word Turja (Maybe Turyana-kind word) connestions to that...

Turja was son of Thunder-God Ukko in some sources and originally Kola Peninsula was known as Turja's Peninsula, in old time...

Maybe there was the connection in Suomi Myth but the certain thing is "TUR"shown TURK and TURAN means "TUR" race as TURKS

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
Re: KÖRÖSİ İ CSOMA SANDOR AND AFTERWARDS HAUSHOFER
« Yanıtla #3 : 16 Ağustos 2007 »

Maybe there was the connection in Suomi Myth but the certain thing is "TUR"shown TURK and TURAN means "TUR" race as TURKS

I am sure about some connections. We just have to remember that words are changed during millenniums.

Çevrimdışı İgdirhan

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 325
« Yanıtla #4 : 16 Ağustos 2007 »
Saygıdeğer Kök-Börü Anda,

Şu yazıların Türkçesini de yazsanızda biz de okusak : )

Esenlikler dilerim.

TTK.

Kök-Börü

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #5 : 16 Ağustos 2007 »
igdirhan ağabey,

Bu bölüm Dünya üzerindeki Turancılar için hazırlandı..Dolayısı ile dil ingilizce olmak zorunda kaldı özellikle Batı Avrupa Turancıları için...Yavaş yavaş Tüm Turan coğrafyasını içerecek Otağımız..Rusyadaki sakalar,hakaslar,yakutlar daha batıda çukçiler,samoyetler ve çokçası Rusça konuşabiliyorlar..Rusçada eklenecek..Yani uzun ve zahmetli..Zaten senelerdir ihmal edilmiş bir konu bu...

Her bir yazıyı Türkçeye çevirmeye kalksak 24 saat enaz 3 nöbetçi ingilizce bilen durması gerekir Otağımızda..
Uluslararası forumdaki Otağ üye sayımız  arttıkça bu mümkün olacaktır...Taktir edersinizki tüm Turan coğrafyasına ulaşmamız oldukça zahmetli...Lakin zaman içersinde taşlar yerli yerine oturacaktır...

Esen Kalın

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #6 : 11 Mayıs 2008 »

Turkish and Sumerian have similar vocabulary. I think the word in question could be from there.
Scholars thought Turks' early homeland was Northern China; yet, today they accept it's Siberia.

Anyway, Turks and Finns part from each other longs ago, we've developped distinctive features through time.
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #7 : 11 Mayıs 2008 »
Also Finnish and Sumeri has similar vocabulary and grammatical too. :-)

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #8 : 13 Mayıs 2008 »
That's because it's possible that we share a common ancestry ;)