Gönderen Konu: Turkic Genocide  (Okunma sayısı 66728 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı YazarTurk

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 19
Ynt: Turkic Genocide
« Yanıtla #40 : 01 Mart 2008 »
I agree brother, some non-Turanians can be friends with Turanians. Over the years, what I believe the saying means is that no matter how close of a friend a non-Turanian might be, he/she can always betray you in times of war or other conflicts. So, yes, you can, and I have been friends with non-Turanians before, but you can't trust them, at least not the way you can trust Turanians.
Herşey Vatan İçin, Herşey Turan İçin!

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
Re: Turkic Genocide
« Yanıtla #41 : 02 Mart 2008 »
I agree brother, some non-Turanians can be friends with Turanians. Over the years, what I believe the saying means is that no matter how close of a friend a non-Turanian might be, he/she can always betray you in times of war or other conflicts. So, yes, you can, and I have been friends with non-Turanians before, but you can't trust them, at least not the way you can trust Turanians.

I live in Belgium and 95% of my friends are non-Turanian; but Belgian, Italian, Pole, ....
I've never had any Kurdish, Armenoïd or Jewish friend and I don't want to have any, after what I learn everyday in extra about these subhumans.
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #42 : 03 Mart 2008 »
Here naturally almost all my friends are Finns. Though one of my best friends is partly-Tatar, but that is not problem at all. :wink: He is proud of both his roots, and I agree with him. :)

I just live in area where almost all Turanians are Finns. :wink:

Çevrimdışı YazarTurk

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 19
Re: Turkic Genocide
« Yanıtla #43 : 03 Mart 2008 »
I've lived outside of Turkey before, and all of my friends were non-Turanians once. It's fine, you can really be good friends with some people. Perhaps what I meant to say is, it's different when you're with your own kin then when you are with foreigners. I didn't mean to say there was anything bad or wrong with being with foreigners. Hope this is more clear :)
Herşey Vatan İçin, Herşey Turan İçin!

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #44 : 08 Mart 2008 »
I've lived outside of Turkey before, and all of my friends were non-Turanians once. It's fine, you can really be good friends with some people. Perhaps what I meant to say is, it's different when you're with your own kin then when you are with foreigners. I didn't mean to say there was anything bad or wrong with being with foreigners. Hope this is more clear :)

The same case with me ;)

Çevrimdışı Tonyukuk

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 140
We Apologize!
« Yanıtla #45 : 17 Mart 2011 »
The following pictures were published following the fiasco of a group of Turkish 'intellectuals' who signed an apology to the Armenians for something that we have never done in the first place.

First of all, We as in this forum apologize for having to share with you these disturbing images. They are all photographs of what the Armenians did to Turks in 1915. They document the REAL Genocide.

I have made translations available under each photograph.

Translation:

Top Part:

We “apologize” for your having to have used blunt knives when beheading us and thus having had to spend a lot of time in killing us. 

Lower Part:

Two Turks beheaded by Armenians

Source:
Massacre Exerted by the Armenian on the Turks During World War 1 Pictures

Top Part:

I “apologize” for striving to live and managing to survive your attempt to burn me alive.

Lower Part:

A Turkish woman in Kars who survived despite being burned by Armenians

Source:

Top Part:

I was willing to give anything, including my life, to protect my honor, and I left you with this reality, the reality of my death. However, I “apologize” for not having given you enough satisfaction as you raped my lifeless body upon my death.

Lower Part:

A Turkish woman named Pakize in Erzincan who was killed and raped by Armenians

Source:

Top Part:

We “apologize” for the time, energy, and ammunition you wasted upon running into us and slaughtering us as we were returning to our village.

Lower Part:

Turkish soldiers who were martyred by Armenian committee members on 23 July, 1915, in the Lice borough of the province of Diyarbakir, in the villages of Kum and Çom. The soldiers had been discharged from service due to weather issues, and their hands and feet were bound as they were killed.

Source: Armenian Rebellions and Insurrection Movements

Top Part:

We “apologize” for failing to provide you with a better working conditions so that you could more easily murder us.

Lower Part:

Armenians making cartridges in vaults.

Source: Armenian Rebellions and Insurrection Movements

Top Part:

We “apologize” for bringing to light your attempts to form an organized army through occasionally capturing from you weapons and supplies that would be enough to equip a battalion, and as such endangering your efforts at ethnic cleansing.

Lower Part:

A portion of the weapons captured from Armenians in Hacin (Saimbeyli).

Source: Massacre Exertd By The Armenian On The Turks During World War 1 Pictures.

translation by: Yazar Türk

Çevrimdışı Karaimism

• Kaghan Tuhrul
  • Yeni Üye
  • İleti: 2
  • Ghuz-Turk
    • Turanian Karaite Church
« Yanıtla #46 : 18 Ağustos 2013 »
If we want to talk about ethnic cleansing then let's talk about what the Karaite Jews are doing to the Turanian Karaims!

It all goes back to the late 1800s when Jews began to make use of a pun and pretend to be Karaims in order to escape persecution under the rule of the Russian Tsars.

The Uralic Y-DNA Haplogroup N Tsars of Russia were not any worse to the Turkic Nations than the Turkic Nations have been to each other between ourselves but we had a privileged place of honour and respect in the Tzar's military officer ranks. The Turanian Karaims had served as imperial body guards since the time of Catherine the Great. Our Kaghans were even granted the privilege of anointing the new Tsars alongside the Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church.

The Jews however were forcibly conscripted to be cannon fodder. Thus the Jews began to resent the privileges enjoyed by the Karaims.

Certainly from at least as early as the time of our greatest Bishop Gahan Tuhrul (blood brother to the father of Genghis Khan), the indigenous ethnic Church of the Karaims (Karaimism) reveres spiritual teachers from all other traditions (e.g. Moses, Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad etc.) all as Tengri's messengers of the Tura (the customary tribal laws of the Turanians) and accepts the different names for Tengri in other languages of the world all as acceptable and valid terms for the one true God.

However this seemed too much like eclectic Paganism for the Jews who were pretending to be Karaims and so they did their best to Judaize our ethno-religious community from the inside as they pretended to be Karaims while at the same time they worked hard with the Bolsheviks to overthrow the Tsar.

When the Tsar was finally overthrown our ethno-religious community was "coincidentally" the first to be targeted for persecution by the Communists as they closed down our churches and confiscated our lands. From Anointing Tsars, our Kaghans were reduced to leading secret night services in Oak groves for the faithful worshippers of Tengri. We buried our tombs of our ancestors in brushwood to hide them from the grave robbers and vandals.

In 1967 our last remaining free Church building and ancient the centre of pilgrimage in East Jerusalem erected by the Seljuks was demolished by the Karaite Jews and re-built as a Synagogue! Thereupon they set about the task of writing the Turanians Karaims out of history and re-drawing the picture of the past from an entirely Zionist perspective which the whole world has now accepted. Their objective? To make it seem like there had been a continual Jewish presence in East Jerusalem for the past 1000 years, something they could not achieve without first erasing all memory concerning the Turanian Karaims.

And how have they dealt with the remaining Karaims? Believe it or not they have followed an active policy of breeding us our of existence! As if the Communists have not done enough to destroy our form of Tengrisim, the Zionists are taking our beautiful Kipchaq women to Israel while our men are left to marry local Balto-Slavonic girls who bring up the children with little or no interest in our Turanian heritage. This is alongside an active funded policy of assimilation (I am talking about backroom projects of the religious Zionists not open knowledge to most people in the Israeli government) whereby all Karaims are targets for conversion to Karaite Judaism starting with the heads of our communities (i.e. the religious leaders) where now there is only one Gahan (Turanian Karaim Kaghan) left in the world. Our numbers are down to about 200 knowledgeable people now and the rest are all in shell-shocked state like Zombies ready to swallow almost anything that the Zionists publish.

It is a complete and systematic Ethnocide and we need the support of our wider Turanian brethren if we are going to pull through this dark period. Most recently our focus on restoring our Seljuk Church in East Jerusalem the ridiculous criticism has come against us that we are the Biblical Gog who will incite the nations of Gomer and Magog against Israel in the last days.
Karaimism is the indigenous Turanian religion of the Turanian Karaims. It has nothing in common with Ha-Yehudim Ha-Qaraim who are stealing all our historical sites.