Gönderen Konu: Niggers in Turkey: "AfroTurks"!!!  (Okunma sayısı 26944 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
Niggers in Turkey: "AfroTurks"!!!
« : 09 Mayıs 2008 »
Well,
Firstly, after such a long period of reorganization of the Forum, happy to be active again.
I salute you all my brothers.

A few weeks ago, I've found out a site, an interisting site of apes; the ones of the "Afro-Türks".

http://www.afroturk.com/

After browsing about the background of these muds, I've learnt that they're from the slave trade during Ottoman Era on Rodhos and Crete Islands was an important trade point for selling of black slaves.

Islam forbad to our ppl, being very religious at these times (beginning 19th century) to enslave ppl, so it's been very limitated for our ppl to purchase and "interbreed"(!) with niggers. YET, after setting up of the Republic, Islamized greeks came to set up Turkey (and also, the ones already living all along Aegean Coast), Greeks mixed much with them. Then, we've been infected by these sub-humans that Atsiz Ata declared (Africans in general) the most inferior Race.

Greeks, today, have about 6% negro blood and 30% Arab-blood, why they've very curly hair and big lits. Also entire black hair and eyes (strictly absent among Ethnic-Real Turks). Greeks have mixed with Orthodox Egyptians and Ethiopians.

So, I think we've about 500.000 ppl infected (some have pale skin) all along the Aegean Coasts. We should get rid of them.

It's because of these scums, some genetic scientists say "there is about 1% negroïsm in Turkey".

It's disgusting, I feel like French ppl.  :| the term "Turk" is becoming a suffix like "American"; then we'll see "I'm Arab-Turk, Armo-Turk, ..."

------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a photo of the ape, their organizator, he also wrote down a book, called "Kenya-Crete-Istanbul: story of an African slave family"!
http://hurarsiv.hurriyet.com.tr/goster/arsivimage.aspx?picid=203665
------------------------------------------------------------

They're same as kurds to me (moreover they look like them); yet, I don't want to see Negroes in Turkey.

My suggestion,
as they're already organizing by opening sites, we should let them creating problems, and then deporting them where they belong to.

TTK against niggers!

*** Your topic title is changed by the admins. Please be careful about  and  look at that link: http://www.hunturk.net/forum/index.php?action=bilgi
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
Ynt: Niggers in Turkey: "AfroTurks"!!!
« Yanıtla #1 : 11 Mayıs 2008 »
Niggers are like apes.

Good that there is no mixing in Turkiye, and all people with any negroid features should be kicked out as soon as possible.

Example of negroid degeneration is history of Portugal. Once Portugal was real empire and ruled many areas, but they mixed with niggers later, and now there is alot of nigger blood in Portugal. Just think has Portugasl achieved anything since 1600s?

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #2 : 11 Mayıs 2008 »
Niggers are like apes.

Good that there is no mixing in Turkiye, and all people with any negroid features should be kicked out as soon as possible.

Example of negroid degeneration is history of Portugal. Once Portugal was real empire and ruled many areas, but they mixed with niggers later, and now there is alot of nigger blood in Portugal. Just think has Portugasl achieved anything since 1600s?

Indeed,
the same goes for Spaniards. These people were the first ones to discover America and set up the first real Colonial Empire.

What happened to them later ?
Firstly, after "Reconquista" (achieved in 1492), they decided to establish an Inquisition (death or becoming Spaniard Christian) to Northern Africans (half black, half descendent of the Vandals) and Sepharadic (hook-nosed, brown-skinned, real and original) Jews. They also mixed with Black Slaves.

Most awful event was the coming of hundreds of thousands Gypsies to the Country; these gypsies even changed Spains culture by entering "FLAMENCO" :) Today, there are plenty of ppl mixed with them. When you take into account the Blacks and Half-black Berbers, Central and Southern Spain are totally mixed and degenerated people.
We've the same problem with the ones that are originated from the caves, stinking skinned apes: the kiro.

Unfortunately, in Turkey, we've about 200-300.000 crypto-Jews that rule the country; they possess everything important. They often are even unashamed to claim their real identity: Businessmen like Ishak Alaton, Bülent Eczacibasi, ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that people react according to their blood, whichever the way they're educated. Even if you educate a gypsi like a Prince, the gypsi will, despite everything, go on to steal; even if he doesn't need.

So, I think Condition is in the essence of Destiny.

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #3 : 11 Mayıs 2008 »
 I heard that The Inqusition(in Spain and Portugal) banned race mixing with strict rules. It was named Limpienza Del Sangre(Purity of Blood -Kanın Saflığı Yasası).

Race Mixing  of Christian Spaniards and Portuguese with Converso(Crypto Jews), Jews, Morisco(Crypto Muslims) and other Africans   was strictly forbidden...

It was applicated carefully in Iberia Peninsula. However, It was not working in the New World Colonies(America).

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #4 : 11 Mayıs 2008 »
Christian moors also escaped to Morocco.

Anyway, it is the fact that some moors and jews hided their ethnicity and later mixed.

Franco very propably also had jewish ancestry and even Torquemada was 1/4 jew.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #5 : 11 Mayıs 2008 »
I heard that The Inqusition(in Spain and Portugal) banned race mixing with strict rules. It was named Limpienza Del Sangre(Purity of Blood -Kanın Saflığı Yasası).

Race Mixing  of Christian Spaniards and Portuguese with Converso(Crypto Jews), Jews, Morisco(Crypto Muslims) and other Africans   was strictly forbidden...

It was applicated carefully in Iberia Peninsula. However, It was not working in the New World Colonies(America).

I've heard that too. It was practiced by Philip II, yet, it's been limitated. He deported about 200.000 coloured people to Northern Africa, whoever their faith. Then, they imported Blacks, gypsies came and they went on to mix. This is what I know.

Anyway Anda, when I look at the faces Spaniards like Fernando Hierro, Raul Gonzalez, ... I can see Gypsi or Nigger influence.

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #6 : 11 Mayıs 2008 »
Anyway Anda, when I look at the faces Spaniards like Fernando Hierro, Raul Gonzalez, ... I can see Gypsi or Nigger influence.

Right Especially Andulusians and Southern Spanish people physically seems like Arabs and other North Africans(Berberis, Niggers etc.) On the other hand, we cannot say it for Central and Northern Spain regions(Castllia, Leon, Navarre, Cataolonia etc.)

Raul Gonzales had a jewish nose. He might be strongly Converso.

Jose Antonio Reyes is a gipsy. Because Luis Aragones(ex manager of Spain National Team) humiliated him openly in the public :)

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • Last Seljuk
Re: Niggers in Turkey: "AfroTurks"!!!
« Yanıtla #7 : 11 Mayıs 2008 »

Right Especially Andulusians and Southern Spanish people physically seems like Arabs and other North Africans(Berberis, Niggers etc.) On the other hand, we cannot say it for Central and Northern Spain regions(Castllia, Leon, Navarre, Cataolonia etc.)

Raul Gonzales had a jewish nose. He might be strongly Converso.

Jose Antonio Reyes is a gipsy. Because Luis Aragones(ex manager of Spain National Team) humiliated him openly in the public :)

Interesting that they still are racist. The manager you're pointing out, isn't he the one that called the French player Thierry Henry to be "monkey" ?
I think real Spaniards are ppl like Puyol, ..

About Berberians or Moroccans in general,
There're plenty of them here. Turks consider them to be inferior. The fact they're Muslim doesn't change anything in that.
Why they don't like Turks, Turks strictly forbid their children to marry these kinky-haired.

Turks are the most homogeneous ppl here, many Turks (like I'll do) marry ppl from the same town. Though that, You can see more Turks mixed with Belgians or Italians than with Morrocans.
Moroccans make us bad image here. They steal with kurdish monkeys and sicilians, then, Turks are considered to be same as them!!!

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #8 : 13 Mayıs 2008 »
The pre-Reconquista Spain was already a mixed area coming from the Roman and pre-Roman periods. There were Celtiberians (Celts of Iberia), Lusitanians, Greeks, Phoenicians and Italian colonisers living in the peninsula.

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #9 : 17 Mayıs 2008 »
I am not sure how many here can see that video, because youtube is propably banned in Turkiye, but that video shows very well example of typical nigger "culture":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mdX3PCHUlA