HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

Turkic Genocide

<< < (8/10) > >>

ilteris7:

--- Alıntı yapılan: YazarTurk - 29 Şubat 2008 ---Brothers, all this just goes to add prove that the saying "The only friend of a Turk is a Turk", is true (I say this while meaning that Turk=Turanian=Finnish, Hungarian, Korean, etc.)
--- Alıntı sonu ---

All Turanians are our brother. Don separate them from our Turk Nations. Because of that we open this section.

--- Alıntı yapılan: YazarTurk - 29 Şubat 2008 ---Forgive me if I seem like I don't know much on the subject, but there were some posts regarding the Assyrians. As far as I know, the Assyrians lived a long time ago in an empire in the Middle East, there is no Assyria today. Did you mean Arabs, or is it something else? I would be very happy if you could explain.

--- Alıntı sonu ---

Assyrians still live today in Turkey, Iraq, Sweeden and some other countries. In turkish we call them Süryani. They are also grandsons of Assyrians in history. Today there is a small Assyrian community in Turkey where they live in Diyarbakır, Mardin, Midyat...They left Turkey because of kurds attacks, genocides in the middle of last century. However they cooperated with all kurd terrorist organizations against Turkey with the help of Sweeden and accused Turkey because of kurds shits. Mainly most of assyrians live in Sweeden today.

Marka Ragnos:
We also have few assyrians here. :x

ilteris9:
But some Assyrians are still anti-k.rdish even today ;) Not all, though; most cooperate with those dog-monkey hybrids.

YazarTurk:
Thank you iletris7 brother for explaining the Assyrians. With the equals sign, I meant to say "The only friend of a Turanian is a Turanian", I was trying to show that there is no difference between Turk nations and Turanian nations.

Marka Ragnos:
Well, also some non-Turanians can be friends. For example Celtic people.

And in friendship it sometimes dpeends what against we fight together. :wink:

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

[*] Önceki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git