Gönderen Konu: Greetings!  (Okunma sayısı 30226 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
Ynt: Greetings!
« Yanıtla #30 : 05 Şubat 2008 »
Merhaba Türk brothers!
I am a fanatic Turanist Hungarian. I am 100% pure Magyar with Turk, Cuman, Hungarian and with Szekler ancestors. I hate Europe especially the Germans and the Frenches. Proud to be Turk and Turanian!

I never will respect the mixed Hungarians. The Hungarians are 80% Turks and Turanians. Except the North-Hungary regions and Budapest. There live German and Slavic peoples.

Long live Türkiye and Macaristan! Long live the Great-Turanian Empire!

Best regards:
MagyarTürk - Üztügler

Welcome Bro,
I hope we'll spend great time here with you. We need, of course, more Magyar in this forum, as in the World!
Are you MagyarTürk that I already know from the other site, that I discovered to be Kipchak-Magyar by seeing the photo? I think yes. :)
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #31 : 06 Şubat 2008 »
Greetings Üztügler, welcome aboard ;)

Çevrimdışı Üztügler

• Yeni Üye
  • İleti: 7
« Yanıtla #32 : 06 Şubat 2008 »
Sagol! Hmm I think who are you. AnatolianTurkman? If yes I sorry what happened in the Turania. Don't care with them brother. They are only "peace mans" weeks and mixeds. This site is very good. Thanks the all welcome my brothers! :)

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #33 : 06 Şubat 2008 »
Sagol! Hmm I think who are you. AnatolianTurkman? If yes I sorry what happened in the Turania. Don't care with them brother. They are only "peace mans" weeks and mixeds. This site is very good. Thanks the all welcome my brothers! :)

Yes, I am the former AnatolianTurkman brother. Happy to see you again, and among us. You were the best Hungarian guy with Onogur, He got banned too. If you can get in touch with him, please invite him here too!

About my ban, it was a tragedy by being also entertaining. Remedy said that was a good idea to integrate Mason Lodges with the aim to break them out. And he told Atatürk could have had relationships with them.
I said "Atatürk was as Mason as Enver Pasa"!!!! They told me (the provokators "grey wolf" and "fenerbahçeli"): "you insulted Him, you called him Mason, .... bla bla and bla". They pushed turania and Acunal to ban me. By doing that, they didn't check the threads I previously opened about Enver Pasa, by discussing with Remedy, I had said Enver Pasa wasn't Mason at all! So, He wasn't Mason at all too. By the way, Marka Ragnos you see here is Zikkurrat.

I could apologize, but I didn't do. Because, they didn't trust me.

Anyway, my beloved Kipchak Bro, you're welcome.

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

Çevrimdışı Üztügler

• Yeni Üye
« Yanıtla #34 : 06 Şubat 2008 »
I full agree with you brother. I don't know what want do a German or Slavic mix in a Turanian site. I was in the "Alföld Puszta" in South-Hungary 1 weak ago. And I wrote that I am happy. I made friends there and there everybody are Turan people.

It is the Cuman - Alan - Hungarian - Hun - Turk region in Hungary. All people are brown with dark skin hair, and everybody are medium tall 170-180 cm. Beautiful. And I wrote in the chat I was happy because I didn't saw there Germans and Slavs.

And I never will call brother a North-Hungarian man. In North-Hungary people of %40 are only Turanian. But In South there are 95%. And in Eastern. You can see lots of Turanian and TURANIST (because the most Turanist land in Hungary the south, and Seklerland in Transylvania).

This girl actually from Southern, but she is living North now. :( But she know her type and she is Turanist girl, I want invite her here. She is in central in the photo. Look the other girls...they are not from Southern... :(

Çevrimdışı Üztügler

• Yeni Üye
« Yanıtla #35 : 06 Şubat 2008 »
Welcome brother. I have a question. What mean deli in the Turk? In Hungarian "Nice leader" "Strong warrior" Etc...:)

ilteris8

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #36 : 06 Şubat 2008 »
Üztügler;

Welcome brother and Deli=crazy :)

Çevrimdışı Üztügler

• Yeni Üye
« Yanıtla #37 : 06 Şubat 2008 »
Thanks brothers. Hmm and about my nick name it is a Hungarian folk music group's name. It is a Turanist team. It means real Türks real Turans or similar.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #38 : 06 Şubat 2008 »
I full agree with you brother. I don't know what want do a German or Slavic mix in a Turanian site. I was in the "Alföld Puszta" in South-Hungary 1 weak ago. And I wrote that I am happy. I made friends there and there everybody are Turan people.

It is the Cuman - Alan - Hungarian - Hun - Turk region in Hungary. All people are brown with dark skin hair, and everybody are medium tall 170-180 cm. Beautiful. And I wrote in the chat I was happy because I didn't saw there Germans and Slavs.

And I never will call brother a North-Hungarian man. In North-Hungary people of %40 are only Turanian. But In South there are 95%. And in Eastern. You can see lots of Turanian and TURANIST (because the most Turanist land in Hungary the south, and Seklerland in Transylvania).

This girl actually from Southern, but she is living North now. :( But she know her type and she is Turanist girl, I want invite her here. She is in central in the photo. Look the other girls...they are not from Southern... :(

Bro,
About the girls: in the first photo, the one in the centre and in the second one, the girl, really look like Turanian and Turk, especially Turk from Turkey. The other two girls in the 1st photo are Turanian too; a bit light-haired, but no matter. When I was born, I was blond-haired and blue-eyed, through years, I have become brown-haired and brown-eyed: half of my family is blond. That doesn't make them non-Turanian. The only non-Turanian in these photos is the guy, he's typical slav.

And about the German and Slavic mixed on the other site; who were they? I know only boczy. First time I was registered, I had a small row with him, he declared clearly having non-Turanian lines. He shouldn't act like that.

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

Çevrimdışı YazarTurk

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 19
Re: Greetings!
« Yanıtla #39 : 29 Şubat 2008 »
Hello to all my brothers. I am very happy to have found this site, I'm from Turania.com, which is also where I found this site. I am so happy that some of my brothers from there are here. Altay-Turan , I was suprised when you got banned, it didn't make sense with all the work you had put in.

Altay-Turan, it seems that it was just a misunderstanding that resulted in you getting banned, maybe I could talk to Turania or something, it's a shame with all of the work you have there.

I hope to learn a lot from you and this site.

Regards,
Herşey Vatan İçin, Herşey Turan İçin!