Gönderen Konu: 4 more years AKP  (Okunma sayısı 16730 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Turul1101

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 29
4 more years AKP
« : 13 Haziran 2011 »

I heard the AKP got reelected. ...

I also heard MHP had a scandal just before the elections...

"Magyar létedre érzel fajod iránt ragaszkodást, hûséget, szeretetet?"

"Aki valóban hû marad fajához szerencsétlenségében is, abban megvannak az összes polgári erények."

"Csak a gyenge szereti önmagát, az erõs egész nemzeteket hordoz szívében."

"Állapítsd meg, mik a kötelességeid, teljesítsd õket pontosan."

"Mindenek elõtt áll elõttem a hûség a fajtámhoz!"

- Gróf Széchenyi István

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 2182
  • UÇMAĞA VARDI, TANRI DAĞLARINDA!
Ynt: 4 more years AKP
« Yanıtla #1 : 13 Haziran 2011 »
 Fundamentalists(AKP) & kurdish terrorists(BDP) will govern our country for the next 4 years. They can change the name of country. The bitter thing is these thieves, Fundementalists were chosen by our people. Because many of our conservative Turks in the country & suburbs of the metropols think them are good muslims, anti-Israel.

MHP is in the parliament. It is enough for them. However the majority in the assembly in the hands of our enemies. Scandals of MHP were the visions of corruption inside the head cadres of the party. AKP used them with the help of press.

23 EKİM 2023'DE, ELİM BİR TRAFİK KAZASI SONUCU, UÇMAĞA VARDI.
ŞİMDİ; TANRI DAĞINDA, ATALAR YURDUNDA, ATSIZ ATA MAKAMINDA, BAŞBUĞLAR OTAĞINDA, ERİNÇ İÇERİSİNDE!

Çevrimdışı Turkicization

• Yeni Üye
  • İleti: 4
Re: 4 more years AKP
« Yanıtla #2 : 15 Haziran 2011 »
AKP less votes than before. But I think they want to change some thing in constitution. To try and Remove military authority.

Çevrimdışı Turkicization

• Yeni Üye
« Yanıtla #3 : 21 Haziran 2011 »
Btw turul why arent you posting as much here? I saw your posts in turania.net, you were more active.

Also what happened to turania.net? Why it is no longer running??

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #4 : 27 Haziran 2011 »
Btw turul why arent you posting as much here? I saw your posts in turania.net, you were more active.

Turania.net & Hunturk.net was uniting. Nearly all active Turkish members of Turania.net is at there now. Turania.net is still online because there are many useful information about Turks, Turanians history, culture etc. but stopping to recruit members.

After Turania & Hunturk Union, Gökbörü Turanist Ideology and Education Organization was found. Active members of Hunturk & Turania forum are head cadres of this organization. Our organization is legal. There is a headquarter in Ankara. Our Istanbul will be opened in a short time. We publish an official magazine which is called GÖKBÖRÜ.

Official Website is renconstructing
 Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/gokborudernegi
 Official Facebook MagazinePage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/G%C3%B6kb%C3%B6r%C3%BC-Dergisi/140044459406578

TTK
ŞİMDİ; TANRI DAĞINDA, ATALAR YURDUNDA, ATSIZ ATA MAKAMINDA, BAŞBUĞLAR OTAĞINDA, ERİNÇ İÇERİSİNDE!

Çevrimdışı Turkicization

• Yeni Üye
Re: 4 more years AKP
« Yanıtla #5 : 27 Haziran 2011 »

Turania.net & Hunturk.net was uniting. Nearly all active Turkish members of Turania.net is at there now. Turania.net is still online because there are many useful information about Turks, Turanians history, culture etc. but stopping to recruit members.

After Turania & Hunturk Union, Gökbörü Turanist Ideology and Education Organization was found. Active members of Hunturk & Turania forum are head cadres of this organization. Our organization is legal. There is a headquarter in Ankara. Our Istanbul will be opened in a short time. We publish an official magazine which is called GÖKBÖRÜ.

Official Website is renconstructing
 Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/gokborudernegi
 Official Facebook MagazinePage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/G%C3%B6kb%C3%B6r%C3%BC-Dergisi/140044459406578

TTK

Thanks for info.
Does the organization advocate anything internationally illegal, such as genocides and/or forced assimilation of ethnic minorities, or is it a peaceful organization of promoting Turkic unity?

I ask this because if the organization advocates things that are illegal then I might not be able to post here because I don't want to get in trouble with the authorities of my country.

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #6 : 28 Haziran 2011 »
Thanks for info.
Does the organization advocate anything internationally illegal, such as genocides and/or forced assimilation of ethnic minorities, or is it a peaceful organization of promoting Turkic unity?

Its completely legal organization. It is a peaceful organization of promoting Turkic unity & respectful to the order and laws strictly. We aren't street thugs, hooligans or people who keep their identities secret. Let me show you this official permission document about our organization.

https://www.hunturk.net/forum/gokboru-turanci-dusunce-ve-egitim-dernegi-resmen-kurulmustur-4050-s0.html
 https://www.hunturk.net/forum/f18-0-duyurular.html

I ask this because if the organization advocates things that are illegal then I might not be able to post here because I don't want to get in trouble with the authorities of my country.

I understand what you mean. Let me explain some points.

Our organization doesn't give any permission about illegal activities. We are only ordinary Turkish Citizens who defend The Union of Turks in Turkey & Turk World, Panturkism, Turkish Nationalism and of course, the principles of Başbuğ ATATÜRK !

Writing or not writing. It's your own choice & decision. We should only respect you for it, nothing else.

Regards,

TTK

Çevrimdışı Turul1101

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #7 : 10 Temmuz 2011 »

Alıntı
Btw turul why arent you posting as much here?

You must be a very curious individual..

"Aki valóban hû marad fajához szerencsétlenségében is, abban megvannak az összes polgári erények."

- Gróf Széchenyi István

Çevrimdışı Turul1101

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #8 : 10 Temmuz 2011 »

Cosmopolitan population in Turkiye is increasing. This is why AKP gets voted in. Turkiye is slowly turning into an Ottoman mess.

Increasing corruption and loss of national vitality are also an indicator of this process.

If you don't retake control soon you will lose your national identity. And eventually your country. You will be lucky if another Ataturk comes to save a small piece of it.

- Ottomanization -

- Gróf Széchenyi István

Çevrimdışı Turul1101

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #9 : 10 Temmuz 2011 »

And Congratulations on your new movement - I hope you have success..

- Gróf Széchenyi István