Gönderen Konu: My Statement  (Okunma sayısı 5088 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
My Statement
« : 22 Aralık 2007 »
That statement is just one man's opinion and tells only my wievs. I did not write that for insulting persons or net-sites, neither to backstab them, but I found it to important tell things as tey are.

I ask Admins and Mods here not delete or edit that.

Yes, I am now banned from one well-known forum, but it is not reason why I dislike them. I would leave that site anyway, sooner or later.

1) That forum includes many islamists in Turkish section, and even one ultra-christian person. Both versions of non-Turanian fundamentalism are condemnable.

2) Forum officially is against racism and keeps tight cencorship, even though they have US-server.

3) One main reason for my ban was that I defended my people, who were insulted by other members. If someone calls Finns to scandinavians or mixed, naturally I get anger of that. I have no any interests to go to forums where insulting my nation is toleranted by mods and admin.

4) Admin, the Chicago-boy, who have lived his life in US and propably not know anything of what is going on in Turanian countries, is a BIG joke and he dares to call me agent or spy.

5) New moderator will be Mr. MagyarTurk. Yes, he knows alot, but however he is young and most important things against him are that he has jewish friends. He has told that to my fellow Hungarian friend. And he does not accepts Finns to Turanians. And he makes silly maps, what puts Turanists to look ridiculous.

AND let's see this kid behind of curtain:

He is Magyar90 in other forum: http://www.biodiversityforum.com/showthread.php5?s=56b1498fe951552f1441f856be4a1275&t=31603

Can you see flags which describes his ethnicity?

Turkiye, Hungary, Germany, Poland...And Armenia!

I am sorry that I did not tell truth to whole forum before they voted... :|

Here is so-called Turanist forum for you all...

TTK!

Çevrimdışı TiginNoyan

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 549
  • Inançu Apa Yargan Tarkan Köl Tigin
    • Steppe History Forum
Ynt: My Statement
« Yanıtla #1 : 27 Aralık 2007 »
A bunch of fools.

Türük Oguz begleri bodun eşid: üze teŋri basmasar asra yir telinmeser Türük Bodun iliŋin törügün kim artatı utaçı erti? Türük Bodun ertin, ökün!

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #2 : 27 Aralık 2007 »
Indeed Anda, indeed...

Many good guys have either left or got banned from that site. Admin choose those persons to mods who just agrees with him.

The sad fact is that whole site looks a joke... But admin had possibility to clean that, and still has. But he does nothing. If he knows that one mod-candidate is partly armenian and officially pro-armenian and friend of rabbi, why that guy is not banned???

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #3 : 20 Ocak 2008 »

The sad fact is that whole site looks a joke... But admin had possibility to clean that, and still has. But he does nothing. If he knows that one mod-candidate is partly armenian and officially pro-armenian and friend of rabbi, why that guy is not banned???

Anda,
I think you're talking about MagyarTürk. I never heard from him to be a pro-jew or armenian. Each time he refers to his roots, he says "My father is Coman-Turk, my mother is Magyar". He told me he's 17, only 17. I never saw that he told having armenian roots, his ideas about armenians will certainly change as he goes along with Turanian sites.
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #4 : 20 Ocak 2008 »
 Altay-Turan Anda First of All, Welcome to our forum... İ hope you will have no problem in this forum.

I have to warn for one thing for all of you. According to our forums rules, we dont give permission to attack, abuse or some words which  cause to misunderstoods with other Pan-Turkist or Pan-Turanist sites for the members who registered there.

Off course we cannot ban peoples becue of their views(negative or positive) about other sites. Its their own ideas. But we dont want to clash or fight with other sites because of the personal problems of some our registered users. 

So that i lock this topic...