HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

Did Nazis support Armenians ?

(1/2) > >>

Altay-Turan:
"When the Nazis came to power in 1933, under the leadership of Adolf Hitler, various cultural minorities were targeted for persecution and harassment. One of these minorities was the Armenian minority of Europe.

The Turkish government of that time took an opportunity to launch a major propaganda campaign against the Armenians living in Germany and the rest of Europe, where they claimed that Armenians were Semite and no different from gypsies. They encouraged the persecution of Armenians by planting falsified information on Armenian history, culture and its origins.

The times were severe for the Armenians of Europe, and particularly of Germany, where a second Genocide seemed to be on the horizon. To counter the anti-Armenian propaganda in Germany, the Armenian community in Potsdam, Germany published an academic book on Armenian studies called Armeniertum-Arivertum, meaning Armenism-Aryanism. Three thousand copies were printed under the leadership of Artashes Abeghyan in cooperation with German Armenologists Yohannes Lepsus and Paul Rohrbakh.

Many German Orientologists like Hans Haynrikh Sheder, Yohannes Fon Lears, Karl Rot, Rev. Gerhard Klinge, and Evar Shteer, took part in this project by submitting their academic findings about the Indo-European origins of Armenians and their Aryan linguistic identity in this book.

The book was republished in 1942-1943 in Shtugart, when the Turkish propaganda reemerged in the German press. Around the same time, Armenologist Hyek Asatrian, in cooperation with Armenian military General Garegin Njdeh, published another book called Armenia-the Cradle of Aryans in Asia.

After those publications, the German Interior Ministry issued a document recognizing Armenians as an Aryan nation. Thanks to the German academics and active participation of Armenian community of Germany, the threat of yet another Armenian genocide, this time in Europe, was eliminated."

I collected these interesting and also entertaining information from an armenian site that I don't want to mention the address to avoid dark-skinned, hairy, indo-europeanist propaganda. The guy who opened the thread was happy to tell he was from the pure aryan race :) and added that pure aryans were northern indians and iranians :) Why didn't germans declare gypsies as a pure aryan race too ? :) :)

I think they all could be true. We, Turks, let's speak up, all supported german progression in Russia. I was thinking this deserved to be supported by Turks too. After I heard that, I can say I have doubts about my position. What would be Turks' situation if germans would have won ? Certainly not good at all!

Let's have a look to the "aryan" race!!! :

:-D very nice people with difformed faces  :-D and "white" skin. Their nice mouth  :-D

ilteris9:
The Nazi administration was clearly anti-Turkic, as what they did to the Crimean Turks in German-occupided Crimea and what they did to the Turkic war prisoners in prison camps.

By the way, the Armenians are Indo-Europeans indeed.

Altay-Turan:
You're all right Ilteris9 Anda,

The most part of the "jews" that they killed were racially Karaim Turks. If they wanted so much to kill jews why didn't they attack Switzerland ? There, they would have found many jews, they didn't attack them.
You have really astonishing connections when you consider the ww2, it is not as the ww1 that you can understand clearly the reason why it occured. German officers had relationships with secret societies, leaded by jews. They didn't attack Sweden, containing jews too.

Currently, we also know that there were also jewish nazis:

As I stipulated, it was an odd war the Second one, you don't understand the real reasons and what Germans really intended to do. Hitler himself was an obscur man, was he really german? I know that dark-haired germans exist, but he doesn't look like them.

ilteris7:
 I had a nice book which was written by Patrick von zur Mühlen (a German Historian) and it is one of resource books of WWII... The writer told all race policy of Nazis in Russia against Non-Germanic people.

According to this book, jews, slavs(mainly poles and communists russians), gipsies were main targets...

About Turk Nations, Nazis established Turk Waffen SS Legions for fighting against Soviets.  However there were sometimes discriminations towards Turks by NSDAP officers.

Mainly, majority of Turks joined Nazis because  they had no choices. Red Army was killed all soliders who returned from enemy lines. And they were anti-communist because of discrimanitons, exiles, massacres against Turk People by Soviets.

In addition, SS Officer Berger had an application to ban Armenians entrance Waffen SS. Then, Armenians didnot considered as Aryans by SS , they were described mixed nation by SS Officers, Researchers. There were only one Armenian brigade in Waffen SS.

ilteris7:

--- Alıntı yapılan: Altay-Turan - 20 Ocak 2008 ---The most part of the "jews" that they killed were racially Karaim Turks.

--- Alıntı sonu ---

Anda, Its not true.

The Leader of Karaim Turks(Hacı Saray Szapal Bek) spoke with Germans. He proved that Karaims were racially Turks. So that Nazis didnot touch these Turkish community. Karaims who lived in Lithunia, Poland
were strictly anti-communist. They fought with Red İnvaders near Lithunians.

In the end of the War, there was established a small Waffen SS brigade by SS Commanders from Karaims which was numbered around 500..

Resources: Between Swastika and Red Star- Patrick von zur Mühlen
                  Soviet Nations -  Shirin Akiner

TTK

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git