HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

Ethnic Issues in Turanian Lands: Finland

(1/2) > >>

TÜRK-KAN:
 Our Finn Anda's,

What are the ethnic issues of Finland ? 

What are the reactions of Finn Nation against Non-Turanian people who have lived as ethnich groups, refugees, immigrants?

Which one of them are considered hostile or allied by Finn Nation?   

Marka Ragnos:
We have two Turanian minorities here: Saamis and Tatars.

I consider both nations same as Finns and I respect those people alot and they are like Finns. Tatars are even more racists generally towards immigrants. :wink: :-)

Then other minorities:

-Jews and gipsies:

Most Finns hates or dislike gipsies and some dislikes (sometimes hate) jews. I hate those two groups so much. We have about 1200 jews and about 10 000 gipsies. :x

-Swedish-speakers:

They are two groups actually. Ethnic swedes, who naturally are non-Turanians, lives in some places of south-coast, west-coast, archipelago and of course in Ahvenanmaa. They have no place here and I would kick them all to Sweden. They are enemies of my people and their party RKP is whole time filling Finland in muds. :x Then we have those Finns who speak swedish in their first language and usually they have swedish name and culture. They should speak Finnish and change their names and understand that they are Finns. Most of them are traitors still...And will be... :-(

Most Finns dislikes that they have to study dirty swedish-language.

All swedish-speakers are about 6% of population.

-New comers:

Kurds, somalis, arabs and russians: Most Finns dislikes them and I hate especially kurds and somalis. I want all those four out! And their related-nations too...

Vietnamese: They make much crimes, but their crimes are almost totally economical, so it does not bother most people. I want also vietnamese out.

Here was list main groups in Finland.

TiginNoyan:
It is surprising that there are gypsies and Jews left in Finland. It seems the pro-Nazi administration could not entirely complete it's duty during WWII ;D

Marka Ragnos:
Actually (unfortunately) jews and gipsies have not ever been under hard persecution here.

And our government was not so much pro-NS. Some ministers were, but government generally not. And don't forget that mannerheim himself was swede and jew partly.

TiginNoyan:
I didn't know Mannerheim was part Jewish.

How did the Nazis allow Finland to keep it's gypsies and Jews?

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git