HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

What do you think about General Franco?

(1/3) > >>

Türkistan Ordusu:
I've recently read Ernest Hemingway's novel -For whom the bells ring- and it appeared to me that Franco and his side were right to rise up against the Republican government. Hemingway himself was a Soviet agent in Spain, hence he portrays the Republican side as the innocent one and the Franquist side as the evil one. However I think that Franco saved his country from collapse, from becoming a kind of Cuba.

TÜRK-KAN:
 Hemingway was also a Trockist too :D The split off Stalinists vs Trockists+Anarchists made Nationalist Forces(They were commanded by General Franco) victory easier.

From my own point of view, If Franco didn't rebelled against Republican Governement, there was no country named Spain because Republicans  had freed all communists & anarchists from the prison so this betray lead to the chaos & anarchy in Spain. Republicans & Communists killed so many innocent, ordinary Spanish People. In addition, the Republicans divided Spain into the autonome regions and they were supported by Basque, Catalan Separatists.

So Franco was right to rebel against that kind of government . He united Nationalist Right(Falangists) & other Conservative Forces(Carlists, Monarchists, Rightwing Rebuplicans etc.) then crushed all communists and other enemies of Spain so he was deserved to be respected.

However, dont forget that he wasn't a Turk. We aren't fanatic fans or admirers of him.

Böri:
Franco means a (Spanish) Jew from France!   :wink:

Franco was an ally of the USA!

YALNIZKURTKARAGÜLLE:

--- Alıntı yapılan: Türkistan Ordusu - 04 Ocak 2012 ---I've recently read Ernest Hemingway's novel -For whom the bells ring- and it appeared to me that Franco and his side were right to rise up against the Republican government. Hemingway himself was a Soviet agent in Spain, hence he portrays the Republican side as the innocent one and the Franquist side as the evil one. However I think that Franco saved his country from collapse, from becoming a kind of Cuba.

--- Alıntı sonu ---

--- Alıntı yapılan: TÜRK-KAN - 04 Ocak 2012 --- Hemingway was also a Trockist too :D The split off Stalinists vs Trockists+Anarchists made Nationalist Forces(They were commanded by General Franco) victory easier.

From my own point of view, If Franco didn't rebelled against Republican Governement, there was no country named Spain because Republicans  had freed all communists & anarchists from the prison so this betray lead to the chaos & anarchy in Spain. Republicans & Communists killed so many innocent, ordinary Spanish People. In addition, the Republicans divided Spain into the autonome regions and they were supported by Basque, Catalan Separatists.

So Franco was right to rebel against that kind of government . He united Nationalist Right(Falangists) & other Conservative Forces(Carlists, Monarchists, Rightwing Rebuplicans etc.) then crushed all communists and other enemies of Spain so he was deserved to be respected.

However, dont forget that he wasn't a Turk. We aren't fanatic fans or admirers of him.    

--- Alıntı sonu ---

--- Alıntı yapılan: Böri - 05 Ocak 2012 ---Franco means a (Spanish) Jew from France!   :wink:

--- Alıntı sonu ---

Franco (İspanyolca) Fransa'da bir Yahudi demektir!

Eveeet Ayhan bundan ne anladı?
 Allahtan google emmi var,yoksa benim gibi ecnebice özürlüler bakacaktı yahu... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Espiri bir tarafa bu otağı bilgi deryası yapan kandaşlarıma teşekkürler...
TTK.

TÜRK-KAN:

--- Alıntı yapılan: Böri - 05 Ocak 2012 ---Franco means a (Spanish) Jew from France!   ;)

--- Alıntı sonu ---

I think it was the old currency of France  ;D

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git