Gönderen Konu: How do the Finns view the Turks?  (Okunma sayısı 8282 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı TiginNoyan

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 549
  • Inançu Apa Yargan Tarkan Köl Tigin
    • Steppe History Forum
How do the Finns view the Turks?
« : 31 Aralık 2007 »
Yes, the question lies in the name of the topic :)

Türük Oguz begleri bodun eşid: üze teŋri basmasar asra yir telinmeser Türük Bodun iliŋin törügün kim artatı utaçı erti? Türük Bodun ertin, ökün!

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
Ynt: How do the Finns view the Turks?
« Yanıtla #1 : 02 Ocak 2008 »
Well, I need more details about what you mean in your question. :wink:

I cannot tell opinion of all Finns, because they have many different opinions. :wink:

I will write more in that week abot Finnish nationalist opinions.

Çevrimdışı TiginNoyan

• Türkçü-Turancı
    • Steppe History Forum
« Yanıtla #2 : 03 Ocak 2008 »
Well, what do the public think about Turkey, the Turks and other Turkic peoples in general?

Türük Oguz begleri bodun eşid: üze teŋri basmasar asra yir telinmeser Türük Bodun iliŋin törügün kim artatı utaçı erti? Türük Bodun ertin, ökün!

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #3 : 07 Ocak 2008 »
I can tell about two Turkic peoples what majority of Finns knows, Tatars and Turks in Turkiye (Sorry that I don't know correct term). I can not speak about others, because the fact is that most people here have no idea about Uzbeks, Uighurs, Kazakhs, etc.

Opinion about Tatars is positive, so Tatars are generally threatened here in same way as Finns. :-)

And then Your nation: It is very bad that opinion of Your people is here generally negative, because for majority of here Turks are similar like other muslims and most people falsely believes that all people in Turkiye are Turks.

You have seen how bad way, some kurds etc. who arrived here can act.

I cannot blame people for that misunderstood, because that is what media tells to them, and in our rotten society media, ruled by you know who, has alot of influence. :-(

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 2182
  • UÇMAĞA VARDI, TANRI DAĞLARINDA!
« Yanıtla #4 : 07 Ocak 2008 »
And then Your nation: It is very bad that opinion of Your people is here generally negative, because for majority of here Turks are similar like other muslims and most people falsely believes that all people in Turkiye are Turks.

You have seen how bad way, some kurds etc. who arrived here can act.

I cannot blame people for that misunderstood, because that is what media tells to them, and in our rotten society media, ruled by you know who, has alot of influence. :-(

Thanks for sharing opinions with us comrade...

About negative feelings of our Finn brothers, i think its related with Turkish Republics citizens who had racially no relationship with Turks. Especially, Turks in Finland besides Tatars are mostly tourists or some citizens of Turkey.

I have some friends who visited Finland as tourists and there was no negative reaction from Local Finns. They said that they had good time and Finns are good people. There are many good examples at there.

However, the source of negative point against Turks is the citizens of Turkish Republic(mostly kurds) who are in Finland for business(owner of markets, kebap restaurants etc.). They are mostly coming from Sweeden. In Sweeden most of Turkish Citizens are racially kurds. But they have Turkish Citizenship ID cards, passports, etc. They behave like the same in Germany such as when they are doing something well, they claimed and consider themselves as kurds. If they have a crime or do bad things,  they say that they are Turks :)

Off course Local people has no fault about it. And i dont blame them for reacting these monkeys shits !

If we take the question from the reverse. How do the Turks view Finns?

I can say that there are no negative feelings about Finns in Turkey. Many young people who are rockers or metal fans like Finland because of rock-metal bands. Only a few people find Finns especially so Scandinavian and cold. 

23 EKİM 2023'DE, ELİM BİR TRAFİK KAZASI SONUCU, UÇMAĞA VARDI.
ŞİMDİ; TANRI DAĞINDA, ATALAR YURDUNDA, ATSIZ ATA MAKAMINDA, BAŞBUĞLAR OTAĞINDA, ERİNÇ İÇERİSİNDE!

Çevrimdışı TiginNoyan

• Türkçü-Turancı
    • Steppe History Forum
« Yanıtla #5 : 07 Ocak 2008 »
Thank you for the information.

If I would go to Finland one day, for example, would I be mis-treated in any way?

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #6 : 07 Ocak 2008 »
TURK KAN Anda, Thank You for Your very good and informative post. :-)

TiginNoyan: I am sure that if You would be misthreated in our country, those bastards would propably be those somalis, russians, kurds, gipsies etc.

But I am sure that no one Finn would not mistreat You. :-)

You are welcome here. :-)

I discussed once with Turk who studied here over year, and he had no any problems with Finns, also not with Finnish racists. :-)

Çevrimdışı TiginNoyan

• Türkçü-Turancı
    • Steppe History Forum
« Yanıtla #7 : 12 Ocak 2008 »
Ah that is good to hear, my dear anda :)