HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

MAGYAR GARDA

(1/2) > >>

Altay-Turan:
"Magyar Gárda (English Hungarian Guard) is a radical right-wing political movement in Hungary. It was founded through an "oath of loyalty to Hungary" by its members in Buda Castle, Budapest, in August of 2007 . They are backed by and developed out of the radical right-wing party, Jobbik.

The paramilitary group itself claims to aim at "defending the physically, psychically and mentally defenceless Hungary".

Brothers,

This is quite a new Hungarian Nationalistic group. Firstly, I thought that it was a Skin-Head group, then, from a few videos I watched in French, I've learnt they rather are keen to get the territories that Hungary lost to its neighbors (Szekel in Romania, Vojvodina to Serbia, the Entire southern Slovakia).

I also they're anti-gypsi anti-semitic.

Do you have right information about them ?

Marka Ragnos:
Well, they accept non-Hungarians, also some jews and gipsies who feel themselves to Magyar.

Altay-Turan:

--- Alıntı yapılan: Marka Ragnos - 11 Mayıs 2008 ---Well, they accept non-Hungarians, also some jews and gipsies who feel themselves to Magyar.

--- Alıntı sonu ---

Interesting, they're 5th quality Nationalists; just like the pro-kurd, alleged Nationalist Party of Turkey (MHP).

I thought that they were something like white pride organization, with some Hungarian Nationalism ...

As they accept suitable Jews and Gypsies, they are not EVEN that.

ilteris9:
Hungary can not have any claim on entire Vojvodina, because the Hungarians are not the majority except in the northernmost city Subotic, plus some villages in the countryside perhaps. Cities like Novi Sad are heavily populated by Serbs, as far as I saw when I visited the region last year.

Altay-Turan:

--- Alıntı yapılan: ilteriş9 - 13 Mayıs 2008 ---Hungary can not have any claim on entire Vojvodina, because the Hungarians are not the majority except in the northernmost city Subotic, plus some villages in the countryside perhaps. Cities like Novi Sad are heavily populated by Serbs, as far as I saw when I visited the region last year.

--- Alıntı sonu ---
Indeed,
I've heard they only make up 40% of the population of the area in Serbia.
The same problem goes in Romania as well. The Hungarian minority lives in the centre of the country, just at the North of Bucarest, and they don't cover the Hungarian border of Romania at all.

I don't know if they could unite their ancient strong country from now on. I don't believe. They've decreasing birthrate, even in Hungary.

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git