HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

Demonstrations in Baku

(1/2) > >>

Turul1101:

The "Arab Spring" as it is called, has reached Azerbaijan. A violent crackdown on previous demonstrations has led to calling for more demonstrations.

I have very little information on this - but the situation is worth keeping an eye on.

TÜRK-KAN:
 After Elchibey, Azerbaijan Turks were ruled by Aliyev Dynasty. First Haydar Aliyev and now his son İlham Aliyev. Haydar & Ilham Aliyev had kurdish & armenian blood in their vessels. Haydar Aliyev was a fanatic commie in Soviet Era and a member of Politburo & KGB.

Elchibey was a real Turkish Nationalist & Panturkist. He rebelled against Soviet Invaders and get out of them Azerbaijan soil. He was an admirer of BASBUG ATATÜRK.

In Karabagh War, Elchibey was successful at the begining. However, Haydar Aliyev coooperated with Russia to take down Elchibey. KGB bought some generals, politicians(Rahim Gaziyev, Suret Huseyinov etc.) in Azerbaijan and arranged a coup d'etat against Elchibey. Elchibey went to his village for not causing a civil war and spoiling innocent citizens blood. Because of these fight inside Azerbaijan Turks, Armenians invaded Karabagh and 6 provinces easily, massacred many Azerbaijan Turks(Khojaly Massacre). Aliyev gave these 6 provinces to Armenians without fighting.

Haydar Aliyev captured the presidency of Azerbaijan and established his dynasty to rule the country. After his death, his son İlham became president. They strictly ruled the country and not led real democratic elections in Azerbaijan.

Turul Anda, What are your opinions about this topic.
 https://www.hunturk.net/forum/index.php?topic=3124.0

Turul1101:
I have read things about the Karabakh war - I know a battalion of Grey Wolves fought at the front. Also about how the Aliyevs launched a coup, and how that caused the front to collapse and the Armenians to occupy areas outside of Karabakh.

Aliyev is also the one responsible for bringing Azerbaijan into the CIS.

But my knowledge is not as detailed as yours - and I am of course very interested in the subject of the Karabakh war. (it's a war that is not over)

What I meant however in the above post is that I have no information about the protests in Baku, and their development - I only saw a short news on a Hungarian site.

--- Alıntı ---Turul Anda, What are your opinions about this topic.
--- Alıntı sonu ---

I have also commented that topic. :)

TÜRK-KAN:

--- Alıntı yapılan: Turul1101 - 06 Nisan 2011 ---What I meant however in the above post is that I have no information about the protests in Baku, and their development - I only saw a short news on a Hungarian site.
--- Alıntı sonu ---

The demonstration or it should be named as the demonstration attempt was arranged by Musavat Party. Musavat Party was the oldest political party. Today Musavat is the strongest opposition party with Elchibeys Popular Front. However Elchibeys party divided into 2 different factions.

The lack of leadership is a big problem of the political opposition in Azerbaijan especially after Elchibey. On the other hand, There are also some other groups(Ex Commies, Liberals, Russian agents etc.) in the opposition who were cooperated with Aliyev in the past. They mostly have influenced the general statements and political strategies in the opposition.

Another negative point of opposition is financing openly by Jewish Soros & the other Western powers. Ilham Aliyev used these against the opposition.

It seems Aliyev will win the upcoming elections again because of the reasons I wrote in the above.

Turul1101:

I wasn't clear on the role of Turanism in the Azeri war - I read something about Elchibey tough now that you mentioned him.

Did a battalion of Grey Wolves from Türkiye fight in that war?

Musavat Party? What are they about?

And what about Elchibey's party what are the two new sucessor parties about?

--- Alıntı ---Another negative point of opposition is financing openly by Jewish Soros & the other Western powers.
--- Alıntı sonu ---

Yes that's the problem with Central Asian politics Russia has a strong influence (especially with ex-communists), Globalists (like our good "friend" Soros) have a strong influence, Islamic extremists form a third force - Turanism is lost in between the three. (In Azerbaijan at least Islamicism is not a problem - or it does not seem to be)

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git