HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

Turkic Genocide

<< < (9/10) > >>

YazarTurk:
I agree brother, some non-Turanians can be friends with Turanians. Over the years, what I believe the saying means is that no matter how close of a friend a non-Turanian might be, he/she can always betray you in times of war or other conflicts. So, yes, you can, and I have been friends with non-Turanians before, but you can't trust them, at least not the way you can trust Turanians.

Altay-Turan:

--- Alıntı yapılan: YazarTurk - 01 Mart 2008 ---I agree brother, some non-Turanians can be friends with Turanians. Over the years, what I believe the saying means is that no matter how close of a friend a non-Turanian might be, he/she can always betray you in times of war or other conflicts. So, yes, you can, and I have been friends with non-Turanians before, but you can't trust them, at least not the way you can trust Turanians.

--- Alıntı sonu ---

I live in Belgium and 95% of my friends are non-Turanian; but Belgian, Italian, Pole, ....
I've never had any Kurdish, Armenoïd or Jewish friend and I don't want to have any, after what I learn everyday in extra about these subhumans.

Marka Ragnos:
Here naturally almost all my friends are Finns. Though one of my best friends is partly-Tatar, but that is not problem at all. :wink: He is proud of both his roots, and I agree with him. :)

I just live in area where almost all Turanians are Finns. :wink:

YazarTurk:
I've lived outside of Turkey before, and all of my friends were non-Turanians once. It's fine, you can really be good friends with some people. Perhaps what I meant to say is, it's different when you're with your own kin then when you are with foreigners. I didn't mean to say there was anything bad or wrong with being with foreigners. Hope this is more clear :)

ilteris9:

--- Alıntı yapılan: YazarTurk - 03 Mart 2008 ---I've lived outside of Turkey before, and all of my friends were non-Turanians once. It's fine, you can really be good friends with some people. Perhaps what I meant to say is, it's different when you're with your own kin then when you are with foreigners. I didn't mean to say there was anything bad or wrong with being with foreigners. Hope this is more clear :)

--- Alıntı sonu ---

The same case with me ;)

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

[*] Önceki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git