HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

Map of Finno-Ugric_peoples

(1/3) > >>

TÜRK-KAN:
 Finno-Ugric peoples

Marka Ragnos:
Meschera, Meryan and Muromian languages are now almost died. :-(

BTW: I heard that in Volga-area was some language which was Finnic-Turkic...

TiginNoyan:
Nice map anda :)

Altay-Turan:

--- Alıntı yapılan: Marka Ragnos - 29 Aralık 2007 ---BTW: I heard that in Volga-area was some language which was Finnic-Turkic...

--- Alıntı sonu ---

Indeed Anda,

Chuvash, Mari, Mordvin, Bashkir, Komi and Udmurt people are told to be a mix, of Finnic-Turkic!
Unfortunately, our people (both Turks and Finns) are not anymore numberous people. It's why you can see they are disappearing due to an intense policy of assimilation of Russians. The same danger exists for Sakha Turks, they live in Siberia and are becoming Russkies.

YazarTurk:
Many of our brothers who live in other countries seem to be under the threat of getting assimilated. Some are forcibly assimilated, like the Azerbaijan Turks in North-Eastern Iran. Then again, many of our people are becoming minorities in their own lands, for example, the Uighurs in East Turkistan.

The fact that our lands are getting "invaded", and some of our people losing their way of life, is a dangerous and a grave one. I think that something needs to be done before it's too late, before what happened to the Bulgarians happens to other Turanians.

Also, there's the kurds multiplying in Turkey like rabbits. They're a threat that if not dealt with soon, will be too large to deal with.

Foreigners should leave our lands, if not willingly, then with force!

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git