Gönderen Konu: Kosovo declares independence from Serbia!  (Okunma sayısı 7614 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
"PRISTINA, Kosovo: Kosovo declared independence from Serbia on Sunday, ending a long chapter in the bloody breakup of Yugoslavia.

The proclamation was made by leaders of the breakaway province's 90 percent ethnic Albanian majority, including former guerrillas who fought for independence in a 1998-99 war which claimed about 10,000 civilian lives.

"We, the leaders of our people, democratically elected, through this declaration proclaim Kosovo an independent and sovereign state," said the text read out in Parliament by Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thaci.

Kosovo will be a "society that respects human dignity" and is committed to confronting the "painful legacy of the recent past, in a spirit of reconciliation and forgiveness."

All 109 deputies present at the session in the capital, Pristina, voted in favor with a show of hands. Eleven deputies from ethnic minorities, including Serbs, were absent.

Belgrade bitterly opposes the secession. Backed by Russia, Serbs vow never to give up the territory, in which their history goes back 1,000 years.

But the West supports the demand of Kosovo's 2 million ethnic Albanians for their own state, nine years after NATO went to war to save them from Serbian forces.

Kosovo will be the sixth state carved from the former Serbian-dominated Yugoslav federation since 1991, after Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Montenegro.

It will be the world's 193rd independent country but Serbia says it will never win a seat at the United Nations.

Serbs in the north of Kosovo will reject independence, cementing an ethnic partition that will weigh on the new state for years to come. Fewer than half of Kosovo's 120,000 remaining Serbs live in the north, while the rest are in scattered enclaves protected by NATO peacekeepers.

The United States and most EU members are expected to quickly recognize Kosovo, despite failing to win United Nations Security Council approval -- blocked by Russia last year.

The EU will also send a supervisory mission to take over from the current UN authorities."
Source: International Herald Tribune

What should our governments' reactions be to this situation? Is it a good piece of information for Turanism and Turks in general?

I think Albanians are pretty better than Serbs for Turks; despite the fact that UCK's Albanian terrorists are destroying the Turkish heritage in Kosovo, and try to assimilate the few remaining Turks around Prizren. Don't forget that Serbs, when they were slaughtering Bosnians, they told them "we're killing you, we're raping your women, because we consider you as Turk; we'll never forget the Ottoman Occupation Era"!!! Damn Serbia and Serbs. Serbs are our biggest enemy in the Balkans, the same goes for our Magyar Brothers.

I support each action that will weaken the evil Serb; I suggest to wait before deciding if this independence is good for the Turks living in Kosovo.

I don't think that Kosovo will wait quite a long time before joining Albania, that's certainly their only goal:

Any way, TTK
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
Ynt: Kosovo declares independence from Serbia!
« Yanıtla #1 : 18 Şubat 2008 »
What should our governments' reactions be to this situation? Is it a good piece of information for Turanism and Turks in general?

I think Albanians are pretty better than Serbs for Turks; despite the fact that UCK's Albanian terrorists are destroying the Turkish heritage in Kosovo, and try to assimilate the few remaining Turks around Prizren. Don't forget that Serbs, when they were slaughtering Bosnians, they told them "we're killing you, we're raping your women, because we consider you as Turk; we'll never forget the Ottoman Occupation Era"!!! Damn Serbia and Serbs. Serbs are our biggest enemy in the Balkans, the same goes for our Magyar Brothers.

I support each action that will weaken the evil Serb; I suggest to wait before deciding if this independence is good for the Turks living in Kosovo.

I don't think that Kosovo will wait quite a long time before joining Albania, that's certainly their only goal:

Any way, TTK

Anda,

Independence of Kosovo means a hell for Kosovo Turks who are mainly living in Prizren city and Mamusha town. Turks of Kosovo are approximately numbered 60000. However Albos and their allies such as Yankees, E.U, U.N, K.F.O.R etc. denied Turks Existence in Kosovo. They always try to decrease Turks numbers in demographics.

Kosovo Albos want to assimilate Turks. In their education books, Kosovo Turk are described as Turkicifisized Albanians by Ottomans. With KFOR they made Turk language official in only Prizren and Mamusha. In Milosevic Era, Turkish was one of the official languages in all Kosovo.

Today %10 of Kosovo population(200.000-250.000) can speak Turkish(Many Albanians, Serbs, Bosniaks, Gora people can also speak Turkish fluently). But Turkish was forbidden by Albos in other parts of Kosovo.

Before the war, Turks were % 70 of Prizren. Now, they are only %25-30. Many Albos who also came from Albania, Macedonia invaded Prizren like Mersin in Turkey.  If there is no Turkish Army Forces in Kosovo, they can do the samething against Turks of Prizren what they did Serbs in Mitrovica last year.

We also dont like Serbs off course. However Dont forget,  Serbs are bald enemies than Fucking Albos. 
Albos thanked Turks who served their lives from Serbian Soldies like in the above. 

TTK

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #2 : 18 Şubat 2008 »
Serbia will loose power, and also Russia in that way... But USA and NATO will get more power in Balkans.

I am against both, but have to say that I think that Russia is now lesser evil than west. West is now already so strong. :-(

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #3 : 18 Şubat 2008 »
But USA and NATO will get more power in Balkans.

I am against both, but have to say that I think that Russia is now lesser evil than west. West is now already so strong. :-(

Agree with you comrade.

It means also gaining power of Jews in Eastern Europe and Balkans too...

Btwn Independence of Kosovo will lead to the Serbs Immigration to Vojvodina who live in Kosovo. Vojvodina Region historically belongs to our Magyar brothers. There is a huge Magyar population in Vojvodina. These immigrant Serbs will steal their lands, jobs etc. And there is  no quarantee what they did the things in the past in Krajina, Croatia, Bosnia...

TTK

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #4 : 18 Şubat 2008 »
And there is also historical justice in serbs side.

What albos have done for getting Kosovo? They will get that for doing anything themselves.

Turks have fought and died for Kosovo, and have to say that so are serbs.

I hate those chetnik-rats, called serbs, but it is really better that they keep Kosovo. :wink:

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #5 : 18 Şubat 2008 »
I would always prefer Serbs to Albanians.

Remember that the Albanians are now persecuting the Turks in Kosovo.