Gönderen Konu: Did Nazis support Armenians ?  (Okunma sayısı 16256 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
Did Nazis support Armenians ?
« : 20 Ocak 2008 »
"When the Nazis came to power in 1933, under the leadership of Adolf Hitler, various cultural minorities were targeted for persecution and harassment. One of these minorities was the Armenian minority of Europe.

The Turkish government of that time took an opportunity to launch a major propaganda campaign against the Armenians living in Germany and the rest of Europe, where they claimed that Armenians were Semite and no different from gypsies. They encouraged the persecution of Armenians by planting falsified information on Armenian history, culture and its origins.

The times were severe for the Armenians of Europe, and particularly of Germany, where a second Genocide seemed to be on the horizon. To counter the anti-Armenian propaganda in Germany, the Armenian community in Potsdam, Germany published an academic book on Armenian studies called Armeniertum-Arivertum, meaning Armenism-Aryanism. Three thousand copies were printed under the leadership of Artashes Abeghyan in cooperation with German Armenologists Yohannes Lepsus and Paul Rohrbakh.

Many German Orientologists like Hans Haynrikh Sheder, Yohannes Fon Lears, Karl Rot, Rev. Gerhard Klinge, and Evar Shteer, took part in this project by submitting their academic findings about the Indo-European origins of Armenians and their Aryan linguistic identity in this book.

The book was republished in 1942-1943 in Shtugart, when the Turkish propaganda reemerged in the German press. Around the same time, Armenologist Hyek Asatrian, in cooperation with Armenian military General Garegin Njdeh, published another book called Armenia-the Cradle of Aryans in Asia.

After those publications, the German Interior Ministry issued a document recognizing Armenians as an Aryan nation. Thanks to the German academics and active participation of Armenian community of Germany, the threat of yet another Armenian genocide, this time in Europe, was eliminated."

I collected these interesting and also entertaining information from an armenian site that I don't want to mention the address to avoid dark-skinned, hairy, indo-europeanist propaganda. The guy who opened the thread was happy to tell he was from the pure aryan race :) and added that pure aryans were northern indians and iranians :) Why didn't germans declare gypsies as a pure aryan race too ? :) :)

I think they all could be true. We, Turks, let's speak up, all supported german progression in Russia. I was thinking this deserved to be supported by Turks too. After I heard that, I can say I have doubts about my position. What would be Turks' situation if germans would have won ? Certainly not good at all!

Let's have a look to the "aryan" race!!! :

:-D very nice people with difformed faces  :-D and "white" skin. Their nice mouth  :-D

Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
Ynt: Did Nazis support Armenians ?
« Yanıtla #1 : 20 Ocak 2008 »
The Nazi administration was clearly anti-Turkic, as what they did to the Crimean Turks in German-occupided Crimea and what they did to the Turkic war prisoners in prison camps.

By the way, the Armenians are Indo-Europeans indeed.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • Last Seljuk
Re: Did Nazis support Armenians ?
« Yanıtla #2 : 20 Ocak 2008 »
You're all right Ilteris9 Anda,

The most part of the "jews" that they killed were racially Karaim Turks. If they wanted so much to kill jews why didn't they attack Switzerland ? There, they would have found many jews, they didn't attack them.
You have really astonishing connections when you consider the ww2, it is not as the ww1 that you can understand clearly the reason why it occured. German officers had relationships with secret societies, leaded by jews. They didn't attack Sweden, containing jews too.

Currently, we also know that there were also jewish nazis:

As I stipulated, it was an odd war the Second one, you don't understand the real reasons and what Germans really intended to do. Hitler himself was an obscur man, was he really german? I know that dark-haired germans exist, but he doesn't look like them.

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #3 : 20 Ocak 2008 »
 I had a nice book which was written by Patrick von zur Mühlen (a German Historian) and it is one of resource books of WWII... The writer told all race policy of Nazis in Russia against Non-Germanic people.

According to this book, jews, slavs(mainly poles and communists russians), gipsies were main targets...

About Turk Nations, Nazis established Turk Waffen SS Legions for fighting against Soviets.  However there were sometimes discriminations towards Turks by NSDAP officers.

Mainly, majority of Turks joined Nazis because  they had no choices. Red Army was killed all soliders who returned from enemy lines. And they were anti-communist because of discrimanitons, exiles, massacres against Turk People by Soviets.

In addition, SS Officer Berger had an application to ban Armenians entrance Waffen SS. Then, Armenians didnot considered as Aryans by SS , they were described mixed nation by SS Officers, Researchers. There were only one Armenian brigade in Waffen SS.

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #4 : 21 Ocak 2008 »
The most part of the "jews" that they killed were racially Karaim Turks.

Anda, Its not true.

The Leader of Karaim Turks(Hacı Saray Szapal Bek) spoke with Germans. He proved that Karaims were racially Turks. So that Nazis didnot touch these Turkish community. Karaims who lived in Lithunia, Poland
were strictly anti-communist. They fought with Red İnvaders near Lithunians.

In the end of the War, there was established a small Waffen SS brigade by SS Commanders from Karaims which was numbered around 500..

Resources: Between Swastika and Red Star- Patrick von zur Mühlen
                  Soviet Nations -  Shirin Akiner

TTK

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • Last Seljuk
Re: Did Nazis support Armenians ?
« Yanıtla #5 : 21 Ocak 2008 »
Ilteris7,

Thanks for the information. You hear many various things about this subject that I don't know really at which one I should believe; I want to believe that Nazis didn't support them. Because, when I watch a certain film on TV about ww2, ... or smth. like that, I always support Germans against Russkies or British-American pigs.

On the one hand, you hear that Germans mistreated armenians in the occupied areas of Russia during WW2 -because of 1915-, that Germans invited Enver Pasa's brother to Germany to creaty a "Turanian Army" against Soviets, that in the New World Order Turks would have had a nice position, ...

On the other hand, you learn information such as they declared both armenians and iranians as pure aryan races, they just used Turks to beat the Soviets and then they prepared to invade Turkey, they intended to invade Turkey with an operation called "Gertrud", ....

As you can see, we've many information about the subject. It's confused. The facts are not clear: the non-invasion of Switzerland, the fact that Armenians didn't join jews and gypsies in the "holiday camps"...
Don't forget to take into account that Hitler was Austrian, they all hate Turks (1689). My opinion is that Germans, even if it was hidden, they didn't like us.

Regards
TTK

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #6 : 21 Ocak 2008 »
Well, about Hitler Austrian-identity... The fact is that he considered himself to German (Bavarian) and he did not liked multiethnical Austria, ruled by Habsburgs, either.

And the fact is that Karaims were not victims of Germany.

And about so-called holocaust-issue: It is similar myth like so-called "armenian genocide."

And about armenians: They are atleast 15-20% jewish origin. Same as kurds!

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #7 : 21 Ocak 2008 »
And anyway, reason why Hitler did not attacked to Switzerland was same why he did not attacked to Liechtenstein. Neutral small countries, which would not make problems. :wink:

And they also believed that Sweden would be neutral. Though Sweden worked with allies during whole war secrectly. (Not first case when swedes cowardly stabs back!).

Norway was important to conquer, because o geopolitical situation.

Çevrimdışı Karaimism

• Kaghan Tuhrul
  • Yeni Üye
  • İleti: 2
  • Ghuz-Turk
    • Turanian Karaite Church
« Yanıtla #8 : 18 Ağustos 2013 »
Well, about Hitler Austrian-identity... The fact is that he considered himself to German (Bavarian) and he did not liked multiethnical Austria, ruled by Habsburgs, either.

And the fact is that Karaims were not victims of Germany.

And about so-called holocaust-issue: It is similar myth like so-called "armenian genocide."

And about armenians: They are atleast 15-20% jewish origin. Same as kurds!

OK a few comments necessary here.

1. Hitler was of the same Alexandrian Y-DNA Haplogroup E1b1b1a as Albert Einstein. Most common in the Balkans so he was probably just one of those Multi-Ethnic Austrians which he grew to dislike so much.

2. Gahan Hacı Saray Shapshal Bek provided a list to the Nazi authorities with names so that the Nazis would not persecute the Turanian Karaites (Karaims not to be confused with Karaite Jews) but sadly only about 18 people on Shapshal's list survived the war.

3. Armenians and Kurds are the same people divided by religion, Christian = Armenian, Muslim/Yezdi = Kurd. They are not 15-20% Jewish origin, the Jews are 15-20% Armenian origin! It is critically important to get the full details of a situation straight or we just end up becoming myth-makers spreading rumour, innuendo, half-truths, and misinformation. Armenoid physical traits came into the Jews as a result of a long history of interaction between Israelites and the people of ancient Aram (an ancient civilization which represented the greatest extent of pre-Aryanized Armenians) such as for example in the legend of Laban and Jacob. But most of the Armenoids were imported into the land of Samaria by the Assyrian king Ashurbanipal after the Assyrians had exiled the descendants of Hazrat Yusif (aleihi salam) to what became known as Turan under the rule of the tribe of Afraites (from whom Afrasiab descended). The Armenoids imported to Samaria included tribes like the Cuthites. The Jews who returned from Persia under the guidance of Ezra were totally Persianized and had to re-learned their religion from these Samaritans and 1st century Roman documents show that the Sadducee Jews who ran the Temple in Jerusalem under the authority of the Herodians were in fact descendants of the same (Armenoid) Samaritans imported to Canaan by the Assyrians.

WW2 eliminated the DNA of most of the descendants of the Jidi tribe of Khazars who were the only tribe of Khazars to convert to Judaism. The survivors of the Jidi Turanians who converted to Judaism are represented today by Y-DNA Haplogroups PQR. Interestingly since the Jews of Turanian ancestry were exterminated you see that the Armenoid Y-DNA Haplogroup J Sadducee Jews and the Alexandrian Y-DNA E1b1b1 Jews are promoted as the original Israelites while the Y-DNA PQR descendants of Turan are not considered as original Israelites although according to the Historical facts the PQR converts to Judaism would in fact descend from the descendants of Hazrat Yusif (aleihi salam) and the Y-DNA Haplogroup Q Beceneg (Ashinas) Wolf tribe enemies of Judah who were exiled by Assyrians to the land which they named Turan when they arrived.

Hope you all enjoyed this post.
Karaimism is the indigenous Turanian religion of the Turanian Karaims. It has nothing in common with Ha-Yehudim Ha-Qaraim who are stealing all our historical sites.