HUNTURK-ATTILA'S TURANIAN FORUM > For English Speaker Users

4 more years AKP

(1/3) > >>

Turul1101:

I heard the AKP got reelected. ...

I also heard MHP had a scandal just before the elections...

TÜRK-KAN:
 Fundamentalists(AKP) & kurdish terrorists(BDP) will govern our country for the next 4 years. They can change the name of country. The bitter thing is these thieves, Fundementalists were chosen by our people. Because many of our conservative Turks in the country & suburbs of the metropols think them are good muslims, anti-Israel.

MHP is in the parliament. It is enough for them. However the majority in the assembly in the hands of our enemies. Scandals of MHP were the visions of corruption inside the head cadres of the party. AKP used them with the help of press.

Turkicization:
AKP less votes than before. But I think they want to change some thing in constitution. To try and Remove military authority.

Turkicization:
Btw turul why arent you posting as much here? I saw your posts in turania.net, you were more active.

Also what happened to turania.net? Why it is no longer running??

TÜRK-KAN:

--- Alıntı yapılan: Turkicization - 21 Haziran 2011 ---Btw turul why arent you posting as much here? I saw your posts in turania.net, you were more active.

Also what happened to turania.net? Why it is no longer running??

--- Alıntı sonu ---

Turania.net & Hunturk.net was uniting. Nearly all active Turkish members of Turania.net is at there now. Turania.net is still online because there are many useful information about Turks, Turanians history, culture etc. but stopping to recruit members.

After Turania & Hunturk Union, Gökbörü Turanist Ideology and Education Organization was found. Active members of Hunturk & Turania forum are head cadres of this organization. Our organization is legal. There is a headquarter in Ankara. Our Istanbul will be opened in a short time. We publish an official magazine which is called GÖKBÖRÜ.

Official Website is renconstructing
 Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/gokborudernegi
 Official Facebook MagazinePage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/G%C3%B6kb%C3%B6r%C3%BC-Dergisi/140044459406578

TTK

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git