Gönderen Konu: Turkic Genocide  (Okunma sayısı 66949 defa)

0 Üye ve 2 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
Ynt: Turkic Genocide
« Yanıtla #30 : 21 Şubat 2008 »
About greeks:

I heard once theory that romans moved alot of population from Palmyra (Syria) and Nabatea to Greece once, so that's why ancient greek people are not exist actually in Greece anymore.

I am not sure about that theory though...

Yes, today's Greeks have nothing to do with the ancient Greeks. I have even an entertaining story about that:

... It happens during the Occupation era of Istanbul (about 1919, by Englishmen, French and Italians).
At the university of Istanbul, when the Turkish professor of History enters in the classroom to teach Turkish History, Greek students (supported by their monkey armenian friends) stand up and say "we don't want to study your 'barbaric' history, let's talk about the magnificient Greek History and Civilization".

The answer of the Turkish teacher is amazing and relevant; "Yes, I'd talk about ancient Greeks, but what is the tie between you and them? You only are scum of Romans, heavily mixed with Albanians, Slavs, Northern Africans; don't be proud! Ancient Greeks are all dead!

Yes, I support entirely the Turkish teacher. Atsiz Ata says that too, "when, in 1821, the so-called Helens rised up for their independence, in the village neighbouring Athens, the spoken language was Albanian; these people have been Helenized systematically".

Moreover, recent genetic studies would have found Sub-saharian genes among Greeks. I think it's true. The only laight-haired and light-eyed among them have Albanian or Slavic blood. They aren't nice people.
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #31 : 21 Şubat 2008 »
 Its very true statement, Altay Turan Anda...Atsız Ata and our teacher was extremely right.

Orthodox Priests assimilate Christian Slavs(Macedonians, Bulgars) and Albanian tribes(Suliots, Arvanites-Arnavites etc.) with forming Greek Identity in the Greek Rebellion of 1821.

Today there are many Orthodox Albanians which are called Arvanites in Greece. However they consider themselves Greek. 

TTK

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #32 : 21 Şubat 2008 »
Alıntı
I am also very sick of those Scandinavian countries supporting groups against Turkey. At least Suomi is still pro-Turkish I guess.

"Our" governemnt is anti-Turkish, but that does not make people anti-Turkish.

"Our" government is also anti-Finnish.

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #33 : 24 Şubat 2008 »
Very nice and correct story Altay-Turan Anda, thanks for sharing :D

Marka Ragnos Anda, I undersand you, because "our" non-Turkic government is also strictly Anti-Turkish.

Çevrimdışı YazarTurk

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 19
Re: Turkic Genocide
« Yanıtla #34 : 29 Şubat 2008 »
Brothers, all this just goes to add prove that the saying "The only friend of a Turk is a Turk", is true (I say this while meaning that Turk=Turanian=Finnish, Hungarian, Korean, etc.)

Forgive me if I seem like I don't know much on the subject, but there were some posts regarding the Assyrians. As far as I know, the Assyrians lived a long time ago in an empire in the Middle East, there is no Assyria today. Did you mean Arabs, or is it something else? I would be very happy if you could explain.
Herşey Vatan İçin, Herşey Turan İçin!

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #35 : 29 Şubat 2008 »
Brothers, all this just goes to add prove that the saying "The only friend of a Turk is a Turk", is true (I say this while meaning that Turk=Turanian=Finnish, Hungarian, Korean, etc.)

All Turanians are our brother. Don separate them from our Turk Nations. Because of that we open this section.

Forgive me if I seem like I don't know much on the subject, but there were some posts regarding the Assyrians. As far as I know, the Assyrians lived a long time ago in an empire in the Middle East, there is no Assyria today. Did you mean Arabs, or is it something else? I would be very happy if you could explain.

Assyrians still live today in Turkey, Iraq, Sweeden and some other countries. In turkish we call them Süryani. They are also grandsons of Assyrians in history. Today there is a small Assyrian community in Turkey where they live in Diyarbakır, Mardin, Midyat...They left Turkey because of kurds attacks, genocides in the middle of last century. However they cooperated with all kurd terrorist organizations against Turkey with the help of Sweeden and accused Turkey because of kurds shits. Mainly most of assyrians live in Sweeden today.

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #36 : 29 Şubat 2008 »
We also have few assyrians here. :x

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #37 : 29 Şubat 2008 »
But some Assyrians are still anti-k.rdish even today ;) Not all, though; most cooperate with those dog-monkey hybrids.

Çevrimdışı YazarTurk

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 19
Re: Turkic Genocide
« Yanıtla #38 : 29 Şubat 2008 »
Thank you iletris7 brother for explaining the Assyrians. With the equals sign, I meant to say "The only friend of a Turanian is a Turanian", I was trying to show that there is no difference between Turk nations and Turanian nations.
Herşey Vatan İçin, Herşey Turan İçin!

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #39 : 01 Mart 2008 »
Well, also some non-Turanians can be friends. For example Celtic people.

And in friendship it sometimes dpeends what against we fight together. :wink: