Gönderen Konu: Kalevala  (Okunma sayısı 9490 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
Kalevala
« : 10 Eylül 2007 »
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/kveng/index.htm

Finnish National-epic in english.

BTW, I am not sure is that english-translation so good, so you will find it in your language from libraries, I believe. :-)

Çevrimdışı macar_boczy

• Yeni Üye
  • İleti: 2
Re: Kalevala
« Yanıtla #1 : 10 Eylül 2007 »
the whole Kalevala in Hungarian  :roll::
http://mek.oszk.hu/02600/02684/02684.htm

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 2182
  • UÇMAĞA VARDI, TANRI DAĞLARINDA!
Ynt: Kalevala
« Yanıtla #2 : 10 Eylül 2007 »
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/kveng/index.htm

Finnish National-epic in english.

BTW, I am not sure is that english-translation so good, so you will find it in your language from libraries, I believe. :-)

There are two translations of Kalevala in Turkish. First old one was translated to Turkish in 1965.
The other was converted to Turkish from the French version of Kalevala. So i try to find old one from libraries. :)

23 EKİM 2023'DE, ELİM BİR TRAFİK KAZASI SONUCU, UÇMAĞA VARDI.
ŞİMDİ; TANRI DAĞINDA, ATALAR YURDUNDA, ATSIZ ATA MAKAMINDA, BAŞBUĞLAR OTAĞINDA, ERİNÇ İÇERİSİNDE!

Çevrimdışı Teñrikut

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 26
« Yanıtla #3 : 17 Aralık 2007 »
I heard that .Finnish People reborn with this Myth.

Is it True? 

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 2182
  • UÇMAĞA VARDI, TANRI DAĞLARINDA!
« Yanıtla #4 : 17 Aralık 2007 »

Is it True? 

Exactly right. With Kalavela, Finnish language was rebirthing again because finnish was widely spoken in only countryside of Finland before Kalavela. In the cities, Finnish people had been influenced by Swedish language and culture.

After compilation of Kalevala by Elias Lönrott, Many Finns who live in the cities introduced their own culture and language. So that there was a huge cultural renassaince and wakenin for Finnish people and offcourse Finland too.

TTK

23 EKİM 2023'DE, ELİM BİR TRAFİK KAZASI SONUCU, UÇMAĞA VARDI.
ŞİMDİ; TANRI DAĞINDA, ATALAR YURDUNDA, ATSIZ ATA MAKAMINDA, BAŞBUĞLAR OTAĞINDA, ERİNÇ İÇERİSİNDE!

Çevrimdışı Marka Ragnos

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 127
  • Kuolema juutalaisille!
« Yanıtla #5 : 18 Aralık 2007 »

Is it True? 

Exactly right. With Kalavela, Finnish language was rebirthing again because finnish was widely spoken in only countryside of Finland before Kalavela. In the cities, Finnish people had been influenced by Swedish language and culture.

After compilation of Kalevala by Elias Lönrott, Many Finns who live in the cities introduced their own culture and language. So that there was a huge cultural renassaince and wakenin for Finnish people and offcourse Finland too.

TTK

Is it True? 

TTK

Indeed. Kalevala is important for us. And especially that alot of our historical poems were saved.

Estonia nationalepic is Kalevapoeg. :)

My country was swedized so largely that people were adopted even their names. I still hate to see some Finnish keeping symbol of slavery (swedish-name), like that dog Olli Rehn.

And swedish is still official language here, though most of us cannot even speak that, like me. ;)

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #6 : 25 Ocak 2008 »
"And swedish is still official language here, though most of us cannot even speak that, like me."  Marka Ragnos.

We had faced the same problem, Anda. You could imagine, as first guess, that the oppressor language was Arab, but not ...
Our ancestors -Turcomans- had stayed a very long time in Northern Iran from the beginning of the 11th century, when we had begun to invade Iran (especially my tribe, the 21st on 24 -çepni- was one of the last to come in Anatolia) our people unfortunately had adopted the language of that ugly indo-european people; persian.

Historians say: " Turks didn't like to marry Iranians, they disliked them and considered as inferior racially; though they didn't think the same for the language and culture of that nation".
The loss was so terrible that after we defeated Byzantions and invaded Anatolia, the elite clan of our Society used to go on to speak persian, even more than Arabic. Fortunately, a Turcoman prince of Central Anatolia (his offspring lost the territories against the Ottomans -unfortunately) forbad other languages and told "from now on, we'll all speak Turkish, everywhere".

During 1930's, you had only 30% of real Turkish words in Turkish, we have sanitized our language from foreign oppression. Today the Turkish percentage has increased to more than 85%!

So, as you can see, the language imperialism and assimilation is a big threat for a Nation, when you want to rehabilitate your people's culture so that to get a pure Culture, this may take quite a long time; be patient and never succumb.

TTK
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #7 : 28 Ocak 2008 »
Persian was never the language of the people. It was used only in the Seljuqid court as a written language. All the Turks, including the ruling class, still spoke Turkish.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #8 : 28 Ocak 2008 »
Anda,
It was what I was pointing out. I say "the elite clan of our Society". It means that our people were somehow oppressed. See Mevlana who spoke persian and not Turk; moreover when he was living in Anatolia. He somehow betrayed his people by speaking that oppressed nation's language.
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #9 : 28 Ocak 2008 »
There were no Persian-speaker Turks. There were some Turks who used Persian as the written language. Those two are two different things.

During the Seljuqid period, the Seljuqid elite wrote in Persian, but they spoke Turkish. At that time, only some dialects of Turkic, like Uyġur (Uyghur, Uigur, Uygur), Ḫâḳânid (Khaqanid, Qarakhanid) and Ḳïrġïz (Qyrghyz, Kirgiz, Kırgız) were written languages; others, like Oġuz (Oghuz, Oğuz), were not written languages yet. Anatolian Oġuz became a written language only in the 13th century, during the fall of the Anatolian Seljuqid Sultanate, and it flourished during the period of Beyliks (Principalities).

But all the time, Persian was never the spoken language.