Gönderen Konu: Demonstrations in Baku  (Okunma sayısı 10560 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Turul1101

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 29
Demonstrations in Baku
« : 03 Nisan 2011 »

The "Arab Spring" as it is called, has reached Azerbaijan. A violent crackdown on previous demonstrations has led to calling for more demonstrations.

I have very little information on this - but the situation is worth keeping an eye on.

"Magyar létedre érzel fajod iránt ragaszkodást, hûséget, szeretetet?"

"Aki valóban hû marad fajához szerencsétlenségében is, abban megvannak az összes polgári erények."

"Csak a gyenge szereti önmagát, az erõs egész nemzeteket hordoz szívében."

"Állapítsd meg, mik a kötelességeid, teljesítsd õket pontosan."

"Mindenek elõtt áll elõttem a hûség a fajtámhoz!"

- Gróf Széchenyi István

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 2182
  • UÇMAĞA VARDI, TANRI DAĞLARINDA!
Ynt: Demonstrations in Baku
« Yanıtla #1 : 03 Nisan 2011 »
 After Elchibey, Azerbaijan Turks were ruled by Aliyev Dynasty. First Haydar Aliyev and now his son İlham Aliyev. Haydar & Ilham Aliyev had kurdish & armenian blood in their vessels. Haydar Aliyev was a fanatic commie in Soviet Era and a member of Politburo & KGB.

Elchibey was a real Turkish Nationalist & Panturkist. He rebelled against Soviet Invaders and get out of them Azerbaijan soil. He was an admirer of BASBUG ATATÜRK.

In Karabagh War, Elchibey was successful at the begining. However, Haydar Aliyev coooperated with Russia to take down Elchibey. KGB bought some generals, politicians(Rahim Gaziyev, Suret Huseyinov etc.) in Azerbaijan and arranged a coup d'etat against Elchibey. Elchibey went to his village for not causing a civil war and spoiling innocent citizens blood. Because of these fight inside Azerbaijan Turks, Armenians invaded Karabagh and 6 provinces easily, massacred many Azerbaijan Turks(Khojaly Massacre). Aliyev gave these 6 provinces to Armenians without fighting.

Haydar Aliyev captured the presidency of Azerbaijan and established his dynasty to rule the country. After his death, his son İlham became president. They strictly ruled the country and not led real democratic elections in Azerbaijan.

Turul Anda, What are your opinions about this topic.
 https://www.hunturk.net/forum/index.php?topic=3124.0
23 EKİM 2023'DE, ELİM BİR TRAFİK KAZASI SONUCU, UÇMAĞA VARDI.
ŞİMDİ; TANRI DAĞINDA, ATALAR YURDUNDA, ATSIZ ATA MAKAMINDA, BAŞBUĞLAR OTAĞINDA, ERİNÇ İÇERİSİNDE!

Çevrimdışı Turul1101

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #2 : 06 Nisan 2011 »
I have read things about the Karabakh war - I know a battalion of Grey Wolves fought at the front. Also about how the Aliyevs launched a coup, and how that caused the front to collapse and the Armenians to occupy areas outside of Karabakh.

Aliyev is also the one responsible for bringing Azerbaijan into the CIS.

But my knowledge is not as detailed as yours - and I am of course very interested in the subject of the Karabakh war. (it's a war that is not over)

What I meant however in the above post is that I have no information about the protests in Baku, and their development - I only saw a short news on a Hungarian site.

Alıntı
Turul Anda, What are your opinions about this topic.

I have also commented that topic. :)

"Aki valóban hû marad fajához szerencsétlenségében is, abban megvannak az összes polgári erények."

- Gróf Széchenyi István

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #3 : 07 Nisan 2011 »
What I meant however in the above post is that I have no information about the protests in Baku, and their development - I only saw a short news on a Hungarian site.

The demonstration or it should be named as the demonstration attempt was arranged by Musavat Party. Musavat Party was the oldest political party. Today Musavat is the strongest opposition party with Elchibeys Popular Front. However Elchibeys party divided into 2 different factions.

The lack of leadership is a big problem of the political opposition in Azerbaijan especially after Elchibey. On the other hand, There are also some other groups(Ex Commies, Liberals, Russian agents etc.) in the opposition who were cooperated with Aliyev in the past. They mostly have influenced the general statements and political strategies in the opposition.

Another negative point of opposition is financing openly by Jewish Soros & the other Western powers. Ilham Aliyev used these against the opposition.

It seems Aliyev will win the upcoming elections again because of the reasons I wrote in the above.

ŞİMDİ; TANRI DAĞINDA, ATALAR YURDUNDA, ATSIZ ATA MAKAMINDA, BAŞBUĞLAR OTAĞINDA, ERİNÇ İÇERİSİNDE!

Çevrimdışı Turul1101

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #4 : 09 Nisan 2011 »

I wasn't clear on the role of Turanism in the Azeri war - I read something about Elchibey tough now that you mentioned him.

Did a battalion of Grey Wolves from Türkiye fight in that war?

Musavat Party? What are they about?

And what about Elchibey's party what are the two new sucessor parties about?

Alıntı
Another negative point of opposition is financing openly by Jewish Soros & the other Western powers.

Yes that's the problem with Central Asian politics Russia has a strong influence (especially with ex-communists), Globalists (like our good "friend" Soros) have a strong influence, Islamic extremists form a third force - Turanism is lost in between the three. (In Azerbaijan at least Islamicism is not a problem - or it does not seem to be)

- Gróf Széchenyi István

Çevrimdışı TÜRK-KAN

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #5 : 09 Nisan 2011 »
I wasn't clear on the role of Turanism in the Azeri war - I read something about Elchibey tough now that you mentioned him.

Did a battalion of Grey Wolves from Türkiye fight in that war?

Firstly, Turanism is used to be equal to The Union of Turk Nations by us. However, I know that there is a big sympathy against Azerbaijan Turks & their struggle in Finland, Estonia & other Baltic nations because the common sense about anti-russian sentiment.

Secondly, there was a volunteer force which derived from 500 Grey Wolves(the supporters of MHP-Nationalist Action Party in Turkey) fought in Karabakh War against Armenians, they gave also martial arts and basic military courses to Azerbaijani soldiers, volunteers. They were called Wind Battalion. However, they mostly are known as Greywolves. After Elchibeys down from presidency,  this battalion was recalled by ex-leader of MHP(Alparslan Turkesh) because Russian made pressure and the new government in Turkey supported Aliyev. Prime Minister Süleyman Demirel was a close friend of Haydar Aliyev & both two are free mason brothers with Ex-Armenian President Levon Ter Petrosyan in the same mason lodge.

some pics of Greywolves Battalion(Wind Battallion)
http://tr-tr.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=182785868431713

Musavat Party? What are they about?

As I mentioned they are the oldest political party in Azerbaijan. The partys founder cadres were strictly Turk Nationalist, Panturkist, Nationalist Conservative Democrat. However, the current party members and policies are liberalist. İsa Gambar,  The leader of Musavat was close to Elchibey  in the past but he seems far away from Elchibeys politics. For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musavat

And what about Elchibey's party what are the two new sucessor parties about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan_Popular_Front_Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_Azerbaijan_Popular_Front_Party

There are also some small patriotic, nationalist parties and groups in Azerbaijan too. However, they aren't known well in the public because of financial problems and pressure of Aliyev Dynasty.

Yes that's the problem with Central Asian politics Russia has a strong influence (especially with ex-communists), Globalists (like our good "friend" Soros) have a strong influence, Islamic extremists form a third force - Turanism is lost in between the three. (In Azerbaijan at least Islamicism is not a problem - or it does not seem to be)

You're extremely right, Anda. The major problem is Russia. Russia is still effective in the independent Turk countries. Many of their leaders are ex-commies, Russian Agents. Turkey lost the opportunity to form alliance with these countries because our governments and politicians are mostly stupid, Non-Turk, enemies of Turkish Union. They serve to Zionism, E.U, U.S.A. We have no independent & Turksih Nationalist leader after ATATÜRK in Turkey.

Çevrimdışı Turul1101

• Türkçü-Turancı
« Yanıtla #6 : 13 Nisan 2011 »

Thank you for the detailed answers Kan-Türk Anda.

Alıntı
Secondly, there was a volunteer force which derived from 500 Grey Wolves(the supporters of MHP-Nationalist Action Party in Turkey) fought in Karabakh War against Armenians

Ah, that's what I wasn't too sure about - I read something about Grey Wolves participation in the war but I didn't know the specifics. 500 men - very impressive for a political party to send an entire armed battalion into battle.

Alıntı
As I mentioned they are the oldest political party in Azerbaijan. The partys founder cadres were strictly Turk Nationalist, Panturkist, Nationalist Conservative Democrat. However, the current party members and policies are liberalist. İsa Gambar,  The leader of Musavat was close to Elchibey  in the past but he seems far away from Elchibeys politics. For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musavat

Aha I understand - that answers my question. I will read more about it.

Alıntı
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan_Popular_Front_Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_Azerbaijan_Popular_Front_Party

There are also some small patriotic, nationalist parties and groups in Azerbaijan too. However, they aren't known well in the public because of financial problems and pressure of Aliyev Dynasty.

Aha I see - I will read about them too.

Alıntı
You're extremely right, Anda. The major problem is Russia. Russia is still effective in the independent Turk countries. Many of their leaders are ex-commies, Russian Agents. Turkey lost the opportunity to form alliance with these countries because our governments and politicians are mostly stupid, Non-Turk, enemies of Turkish Union. They serve to Zionism, E.U, U.S.A. We have no independent & Turksih Nationalist leader after ATATÜRK in Turkey.

Yes, Russia dominates they are currently the main problem - but the west (zionists) are equally bad (if it wasn't Russia it would be them pulling the strings), plus there is competition with religion-based movements.

There is Kazakhstan which is not a member of the CIS (still under Russian influence but not as much) I have absolutely no idea what the situation is there. Azerbaijan is the closest and most welcoming country for Turanist politics but unfortunately the situation is what it is there. (for now - let's hope for positive change)

What we really need as I wrote to another comrade on the Turania forum is 3 things

1) a World Headquarters a center for the leadership and the smart people to get together
2) a college for Turanians from all over the world (it was in part colleges which spread Turanism far and wide at the end of the 19th century before the first World War)
3) and a unifyed paramilitary force for discipline, forming bonds of comradery, and when necessary the ability to act to protect ourselves. (it was the ghazzi brotherhoods which played a big part in founding the Ottoman empire - if I recall my history correctly)

If we had that, our road would be toward ultimate sucess. (and with intelligence and willpower we can achieve our goals)

- Gróf Széchenyi István