Gönderen Konu: Greetings!  (Okunma sayısı 30234 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

ilteris7

• Ziyaretçi
Ynt: Greetings!
« Yanıtla #40 : 29 Şubat 2008 »
Hello to all my brothers. I am very happy to have found this site, I'm from Turania.com, which is also where I found this site. I am so happy that some of my brothers from there are here, I was sorry when you got banned. I'll admit, banning on Turania is a little rash. Altay-Turan and Uztugler, I was suprised when you got banned, it didn't make sense with all the work you had put in.

Altay-Turan, it seems that it was just a misunderstanding that resulted in you getting banned, maybe I could talk to Turania or something, it's a shame with all of the work you have there. Also, Uztugler, you were the first to welcome me when I first joined Turania, it is nice to see you here as well.

I hope to learn a lot from you and this site.

Regards,

Dear Yazarturk,

Welcome to Hunturk. I hope you have good time in our forum. We desire same best wishes for Turania site. Because we all share a common idea which is called TURAN that it unites us.

Btwn Uztugler (or with his ex-nickname Magyarturk) banned from Hunturk too. Because he attacked one of ex-forum members of this section without evidence and some another reasons which we dont want to talk about it again.

TTK

Çevrimdışı YazarTurk

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 19
Re: Greetings!
« Yanıtla #41 : 29 Şubat 2008 »
Thank you for welcoming me, brother, I hope to learn a lot from this site as well.
Herşey Vatan İçin, Herşey Turan İçin!

ilteris9

• Ziyaretçi
« Yanıtla #42 : 29 Şubat 2008 »
Welcome aboard.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
« Yanıtla #43 : 02 Mart 2008 »
Hello to all my brothers. I am very happy to have found this site, I'm from Turania.com, which is also where I found this site. I am so happy that some of my brothers from there are here, I was sorry when you got banned. I'll admit, banning on Turania is a little rash. Altay-Turan and Uztugler, I was suprised when you got banned, it didn't make sense with all the work you had put in.

Altay-Turan, it seems that it was just a misunderstanding that resulted in you getting banned, maybe I could talk to Turania or something, it's a shame with all of the work you have there. Also, Uztugler, you were the first to welcome me when I first joined Turania, it is nice to see you here as well.

I hope to learn a lot from you and this site.

Regards,

You're welcome my beloved Anda.
Sometimes, I also browse at turania.com as with other forums. I've read your posts, especially in the English section, you've an as interesting as duty than I had. You look like me :)

About my ban, I don't mind at all. As I said, it was a misunderstanding of the admin and also the mod. Acunal. They didn't take into account my previous posts about both Atatürk and Enver Pasa. They first told "he has called Atatürk to be Mason"(!) and then "He insulted Atatürk"(!!!).
Especially, Grey Wolf and Fenerbahçeli have provoked them. I can guess the reason why.

Anyway, I haven't been the only one to be fired. Zikkurrat (Marka), Onogur, MagyarTürk were among my best friends. If they will be back, I can be back too.

Above all, You're welcome here, Hunturk.Net. I hope we'll have nice and usefull time here.
TTK
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

Çevrimdışı YazarTurk

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 19
Re: Greetings!
« Yanıtla #44 : 03 Mart 2008 »
Thank you for welcoming me. I just feel its wrong to ban people who have posted so much and who have put in so much work, like you and MagyarTurk and Zikkurrat. I hope you are back some day, and it's absurd that they thought you would actually insult Ataturk! Anyways, in the meanwhile, I hope for good times here :)
Herşey Vatan İçin, Herşey Turan İçin!