Gönderen Konu: Niggers in Turkey: "AfroTurks"!!!  (Okunma sayısı 26949 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Altay-Turan

• Yasakli
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 150
  • Last Seljuk
Ynt: Niggers in Turkey: "AfroTurks"!!!
« Yanıtla #10 : 17 Mayıs 2008 »
I am not sure how many here can see that video, because youtube is propably banned in Turkiye, but that video shows very well example of typical nigger "culture":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mdX3PCHUlA

Indeed.
Last census showed they were 3rd ethnic group in the states after whites and hispanics, with 40.000.000 people!

Norway will have the same problem, seen the number of blacks and kurds emigrating there :) Well done to them. You can see Norwegian civilians coming to the kurdish cities to celebrate the monkey parades (kurdish new year) and in this way, proving they loyalty and support to kurds.
I dislike these Nordic countries, they all are really anti-Turk.
Swords shine, Wolves guide,
Our horses were our brothers.
We destroyed together legions of Rome
We invaded Anatolia, we called it home

Our Culture is nature,
Our Religion is Sky.

Çevrimdışı lonewolfcypriot

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 14
« Yanıtla #11 : 18 Haziran 2018 »
Well,
Firstly, after such a long period of reorganization of the Forum, happy to be active again.
I salute you all my brothers.

A few weeks ago, I've found out a site, an interisting site of apes; the ones of the "Afro-Türks".

http://www.afroturk.com/

After browsing about the background of these muds, I've learnt that they're from the slave trade during Ottoman Era on Rodhos and Crete Islands was an important trade point for selling of black slaves.

Islam forbad to our ppl, being very religious at these times (beginning 19th century) to enslave ppl, so it's been very limitated for our ppl to purchase and "interbreed"(!) with niggers. YET, after setting up of the Republic, Islamized greeks came to set up Turkey (and also, the ones already living all along Aegean Coast), Greeks mixed much with them. Then, we've been infected by these sub-humans that Atsiz Ata declared (Africans in general) the most inferior Race.

Greeks, today, have about 6% negro blood and 30% Arab-blood, why they've very curly hair and big lits. Also entire black hair and eyes (strictly absent among Ethnic-Real Turks). Greeks have mixed with Orthodox Egyptians and Ethiopians.

So, I think we've about 500.000 ppl infected (some have pale skin) all along the Aegean Coasts. We should get rid of them.

It's because of these scums, some genetic scientists say "there is about 1% negroïsm in Turkey".

It's disgusting, I feel like French ppl.  :| the term "Turk" is becoming a suffix like "American"; then we'll see "I'm Arab-Turk, Armo-Turk, ..."

------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a photo of the ape, their organizator, he also wrote down a book, called "Kenya-Crete-Istanbul: story of an African slave family"!
http://hurarsiv.hurriyet.com.tr/goster/arsivimage.aspx?picid=203665
------------------------------------------------------------

They're same as kurds to me (moreover they look like them); yet, I don't want to see Negroes in Turkey.

My suggestion,
as they're already organizing by opening sites, we should let them creating problems, and then deporting them where they belong to.

TTK against niggers!

*** Your topic title is changed by the admins. Please be careful about  and  look at that link: http://www.hunturk.net/forum/index.php?action=bilgi

Ataturk said that anybody can be a Turk though.

Çevrimiçi Üçoklu Börü Kam

• Otağ Yöneticisi
  • Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 2226
« Yanıtla #12 : 19 Haziran 2018 »

Ataturk:
A Turk is enough for the world!
Türk Soyunun Gizli Gücüne İNAN ve GÜVEN!

Çevrimdışı lonewolfcypriot

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 14
« Yanıtla #13 : 19 Haziran 2018 »

Ataturk:

Look, I don't really like black people either, but if they speak Turkish and are muslim than they are turks.

Çevrimdışı AyşeFiliz

• Yeni Üye
  • İleti: 3
« Yanıtla #14 : 21 Kasım 2018 »

Ataturk:

Look, I don't really like black people either, but if they speak Turkish and are muslim than they are turks.

so then if they are not Muslims they are not Turks ? i don't think religion really has an importance on Turkish identity..

Çevrimdışı Enver Cegan

• Türkçü-Turancı
  • İleti: 12
« Yanıtla #15 : 19 Nisan 2021 »
I am from Aegean and we have African neighbors. They have Turkish names, they speak no other language than Turkish. Some of them came during Gallipoli battle. They're brought by Brits to fight against us. Brits told them that they will be against Turks who are torturing muslims. They say their grandfathers were shocked when the Turkish soldiers were charging at them by saying "Allah Allah". The survivors decided to stay in Turkey after the war. Surely some of them were slaves. I don't understand why you hate them. When fucking Armenians walk in Washington DC streets, African Americans guarded the Ataturk statue. They love Turkish people and I really wonder why you hate them. Please do explain because I sure like my neighbors and we have been living together for as long as we remember. And don't use the word "nigger".  >:(