That statement is just one man's opinion and tells only my wievs. I did not write that for insulting persons or net-sites, neither to backstab them, but I found it to important tell things as tey are.
I ask Admins and Mods here not delete or edit that.
Yes, I am now banned from one well-known forum, but it is not reason why I dislike them. I would leave that site anyway, sooner or later.
1) That forum includes many islamists in Turkish section, and even one ultra-christian person. Both versions of non-Turanian fundamentalism are condemnable.
2) Forum officially is against racism and keeps tight cencorship, even though they have US-server.
3) One main reason for my ban was that I defended my people, who were insulted by other members. If someone calls Finns to scandinavians or mixed, naturally I get anger of that. I have no any interests to go to forums where insulting my nation is toleranted by mods and admin.
4) Admin, the Chicago-boy, who have lived his life in US and propably not know anything of what is going on in Turanian countries, is a BIG joke and he dares to call me agent or spy.
5) New moderator will be Mr. MagyarTurk. Yes, he knows alot, but however he is young and most important things against him are that he has jewish friends. He has told that to my fellow Hungarian friend. And he does not accepts Finns to Turanians. And he makes silly maps, what puts Turanists to look ridiculous.
AND let's see this kid behind of curtain:
He is Magyar90 in other forum: http://www.biodiversityforum.com/showthread.php5?s=56b1498fe951552f1441f856be4a1275&t=31603
Can you see flags which describes his ethnicity?
Turkiye, Hungary, Germany, Poland...And Armenia!
I am sorry that I did not tell truth to whole forum before they voted...
Here is so-called Turanist forum for you all...